winter car pics

i was originally looking for a truck or suv but got a deal on this so i took it

instead of getting a big wing and spinna hub cabs you should get the other two studs/ lug nuts on the driver front wheel :zong:

WOW, that thing looks fast!

What a GOOD idea!!!11one

[quote=“Jim1234664,post:42,topic:36267"”]

instead of getting a big wing and spinna hub cabs you should get the other two studs/ lug nuts on the driver front wheel :zong:

[/quote]

new hub and balljoint are in the truck i just have to get the cv joint and ill be set for winter

yikes.

thats embarrassing.

Sigh…
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d50/Shockwave179/headache_man.jpg?t=1191292092

[quote=“redrum,post:46,topic:36267"”]

yikes.

thats embarrassing.

[/quote]

i find it funny, me and my friends are always doing stupid stuff, and by making it that way it screams winter beater

what does the 305 camaro scream?

^ the same thing helen keller does?

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:49,topic:36267"”]

what does the 305 camaro scream?

[/quote]

[quote=“The_Russian,post:50,topic:36267"”]

^ the same thing helen keller does?

[/quote]

ROFLMAO

Hey if you like it… What are you going to do with it in the spring?

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:25,topic:36267"”]

the trans am and grand prix are yours? lol

[/quote]

+1 :smash2:

i thought they were your daddy’s

and good job on making your car easy to spot / identify, now the entire board can make fun of you here AND in real life

i drive my grand prix in the winter, it’s just a car:gotme: , and it’s not like ur putting down any power w/ ur camaro so y not just get a decent set of snow tires for it? i’m sure that’d’ve been cheaper than buying a winter beater

[quote=“Joe_Omerta,post:54,topic:36267"”]

i drive my grand prix in the winter, it’s just a car:gotme: , and it’s not like ur putting down any power w/ ur camaro so y not just get a decent set of snow tires for it? i’m sure that’d’ve been cheaper than buying a winter beater

[/quote]

How do you like RWD in the winter?

man you guys are brutal lol.

the car id dumb… but really funny lol.

I think im gonna redneck camo my tracker for winter. ill do a nice job though lol. :slight_smile:

Brian

[quote=“MPD47,post:2,topic:36267"”]

I always knew you were an idiot. Didn’t realize you are fucking retarded too.

[/quote]

If i ever end up meeting you, please remind me that i owe you a drink of your choice :tup:

i don’t really mind rwd in the winter. just learn to drive it and don’t be dumb on the roads and u’ll b fine. rwd has worked for millions in the snow for over the past 60+ years

I drove my truck at the same height for one winter, too much of a snow plow. Plus the whole carb thing, now(was the stock 4.3 back then). Subaru does just fine

[quote=“Shrives,post:57,topic:36267"”]

If i ever end up meeting you, please remind me that i owe you a drink of your choice :tup:

[/quote]

:beer2::tup: