Winter Holiday Party - Official Thread

me and the fiance will be in, but i will have to pay at the door, I lost my debit card, and had to order another one, and its the one linked to my paypal account

nope. the red one. sister had the barbie vette. i used to drive up onto the hood of it.

how the frick am i suppose to pay…i dont have paypal

some one cover me for 10 bucks and ill give it to them…

am i still bringing the beer…wtf?? im about to tap this bitch now

So, what time is this starting?

so if you havent paid yet you cant go?

my money has been paid!

Money sent - please add him to the attending list.

haha, catchy huh?!

rofl! We used to roll race my sisters barbie vette and a radio flyer wagon down he hill! All races ended with getting broke on pavement haahah. good times.

I was just thinking, The Official Pittspeed Cook-Off…Like Iron Chef, Pittspeed style. Would’ve been a good basis for the firehall venue.

please…we cant even decided a place to go…let alone orgaininze something like that

quity beiong worreidn about everyone set time place call it a day…if they dont like tuff shit

ill be fine eating and drinking with the fine 25 that there are…

yup. fawk all the noobs

im in for whatever, but i just dont want to pay with palpal or credit card right now. so if i can come then im in for 2. if not, since i didnt pay yet…then i’ll live

shit i was hoping you didnt pay…

Whitey,
What’s the plan? You sending PM’s to everyone?

its up to you… you are the boss on this one!

OK… I am not the boss… you are. I am just the “coordinator”… I say for 20 to 25 people… pick a bar and go… we don’t need all this extra coordinating and such.
I know everyone thinks I did alot of stuff,… but I haven’t yet. So if you want to change this go ahead. It’s less work for me.

This sounds like a good idea. I just don’t know the area like some of you guys so I’m not going to mention any places. Beth and I are going where ever it ends up.

Ditto, but I am not bringing hot & spicy chicken tenders :frowning:

bring them to jeffs tonight