Winter Holiday Party - Official Thread

never get in

this was a great idea at first but like everyother stinking pittspeed it flops. so many ppl are full of shit. talk the talk but when it comes down to it they back out. Newchic has done alot of planning and it shouldnt go to waste cause some fucking boneheads

why even bother doing shit when everyone backs out and all they care about is getting sloppy drunk, this is an event where you cant get kicked out have a good time, and meet others in a good enviorment that isnt costing you much money

now that you have this mind set… please take a look about your thread with the BBQ.

Its hard to plan events, there is no doubt about it! This is not a bad turnout for a private party, some people are just to shy or feel to awkward to attend. When you have a public party its ok to be a fly on the wall until you start meeting others, at a private party you lose alot of that.

The way I see it, we have a good group of people going. Newchic what do you think about having it at a little more public place but only tell the ones that paid? The spot I have in mind will be more central, and it will allow people under 21. The first christmas party was one of my favorites and i think there was only 20 people there!

No need to get upset about the turnout, shit happens. But lets not lose the spirit why we want to do this!

also, its a busy time of year. Nothing against this party, or those involved with planning it. its just that there are also people that have prior commitments and there’s nothing they can do about it.
it sounds like it will be a great time… as pittspeed events usually are.

thats very true indeed… I have a wake, a christmas party and I have to work all in the same day… I will only get a few hours at the party myself. It just the way things go

i am down for wahtever. i am looking forward to the party regardless. :beer:

:whitey:

If it’s not going to be that crowded, we should do some kind of racing. Does anyone have some orange cones and a couple of extra tricycles? :burnout:

Or we could have a “cornhole” tournament… http://www.cornholeoutlet.com/

oh man

ROFL! Revenge of the Nerds was just on Sunday! That would be sweet.

:wtf:
where in the hell did you find that?
although i am game for the tricycle race
we caould change it up and use big wheels? will they hold our weight?

i have too much torque for big wheels. i just sit at the line and spin

i say still have it at the hall, if you dont wan to show up, its their fucking fault.

hall is large enough to do a tricycle race, which would be interesting as all hell and funny as fuck. since rubbing is racing and roll racing means poop

didnt you learn at a young age fwd sucked when you had your big wheel

what is it with the big wheel theory?

I like this alot…

I don’t mind the planning and all that… but this would be even easier.

Would have been nice to have a huge crowd but… too bad… maybe next year.

PS… If you decide to do this and you still need me to make some sort of arrangements, let me know.

I can’t get out of work for the 16th.

cool, no wings

didnt need to. i had a RWD jeep power wheel

barbies jeep?