Winter Holiday Party - Official Thread

Yeah Why isn’t anyone showing up? 25 doesn’t seem like enough to have a hall and everything.

hooters FTW

its not in a public place ,so we have no one to show off in front of!

HAHAHAHAHHAHA !!!

If you guys want to change it because there are not a lot of people going, that is fine with me. I have nothing ordered yet. It can be moved to a different place and everyone’s money can be refunded. If this is your plan you need to decide by end of work day on Tuesday. I need to get stuff ordered and get the last part of the plans made.

i would really like to come but i dont have a ride back…but i can get a ride there

unless its monroeville. cause then thats 40 min for you too then

Well if its going to change let me know the soon the better cause I gotta cancel the hall rental

this is a fucking joke, Newchic goes thru all the work and majority of you fuckers back out or complain. just like any other pittspeed meet, failures unless its at a bar

:rant: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

you fuckers decided what you are doing and some one give me a call if not

ill be sitting on my keg drinking it

if you are even thinking about going to hooters in monroville piss off

that place sucks so much ass…

Same thing happens at work. It’s hard to get people to say if they are coming or not much less pay up front unless you walk up to them face to face and say “are you coming or not, tell me right now” :slight_smile:

Procrastination rules. Which is why I’m sitting in front of the computer instead of filling the garage floor cracks.

We’ll come wherever it’s at. Got a baby sitter lined up so we’re doing something!

Beth and I will be down for where ever.

i think the hall is a great Idea,but ^ that is what mostt ppl are thinking!!!

In with the woman, sending payment now.

ill probly be in for the hall but i’ll either pay whitey if i see him this week or at the door.

The boss has spoken. :mrT:

How about this, if you don’t pay up front then you bring yourself some McDonalds and a 6 pack.

:rofl: McDonalds, Subway, and many pizza shops are very close by

someone needs to decide, she needs to order food if it’s a GO. if it was upto me i would call ricks sports bar in export/murrysville and see if we could go there.