Winter Holiday Party - Official Thread

fine i will, but since ur not puttin it in ur name, why dont u stop bitching like a little girl and stfu up already, we heard ur point, nobody fucking cares, the place and time is set, soo suck it up and stop whinning

speakin for where i live

I just think its funny that you are trying to argue with me over a very important lieabilty issue… im not knockin the party… im just trying to look out for the person that was nice enough to put the hall in their name if they did not consider this yet. Should I be concerend… I guess not cause its not my ass… I just figured that someone would have thought about this already… thats all…

maybe they did, maybe they didnt, like you said, its not in ur name, soo stop worring about it, its out of your, and my control, i think its good to have a party for all agers. the last party was at mad mex’s where alchol is served, and it was all ages. no harm was done there(minus chad asking about driftin, and shalerPUKE pukin in a cup)

Agreed… but renting a fire hall and having a business/resturant serve you alchoal is different, that takes the lieabilty off of you by having a business do it. Either way… I think I have made my point… if the people in charge want to do something about it, so be it… if not, hey cant say I didnt try. Right?

oh well, im going and im going to walk ur slowpra with my huffy while i drink and ride :beer:

Oh well… say what you want but you have no clue whats going on with my car right now! Ill be down for a friendly wager this spring?? Its ok, you dont have to be mad that my little I6 makes more torque than your LS1… even if it was Procharged… and its not!

If you want to discuess this more, dont do it in this thread, we already beat it up enough, move it to the grudge match post in off topic.

well i guess somebody is still uptight about democrats winning the house and senate, and cant see a joke when it smacks you in the face, ur sad, really really sad

I knew it was a joke… but I didnt care, this discuession had nothing to do with cars… im done posting here, start a new thread if you want or take it to PM. So I take it you dont want to take that wager?

but does bring up a very good point though. maybe have underage or over 21 crowd to wear wrist band? easily identified. that would help take guesswork out of who is or isn’t 21

that would be very simple and very easy, its not hard to do at all, i think i have some wrist bands down at the bar…

^head gets bigger

ok but, Who is liable for the under age kids drinking if they get into trouble?

im drinking!

what the fuck do u care??? its not ur name, ppl on this board worry about other ppl or other stupid small things soo much, worry about urself, and thats all. if u wanna worry about things, go worry about the genocide in Darfur…

i doubt all the under agers are going to try and drink anyways, if the do, sit on them dan, its not hard to keep track who is under 21 at all

wristbands or marker on the hand…problem solved

At some Souf’ Oaklin’ house parties, the LCB busted the people collecting the money and the people serving the drinks.

no thats to simple, ppl want to make it harder to do things…

They could arrest everyone in the building, charge everyone w/ serving minors, and then let it all get sorted out in court. Thats if they wanted to… and its possible.