Winter is here!

So winter is finally here! How’s everyone enjoying the weather?? We got about a foot of snow in aurora/Newmarket today and it’s nuts on the road. Who in here is still driving an s chassis and how are you still alive? I mean, err, how are you enjoying the weather? Heh heh. Post pics of winter beaters! :smiley:

this was just the drive way , i was a plow for the most of the day

i still dont feel like its here, compared to last year… this is weak.

It’s supposed to be snowing right now. In typical Ontario fashion it’s not snowing like it was forecasted to. I’m royally pissed…at least there’s the biggest white trailer trash fight I have seen this year going on behind me…and I am not even sure why. That’s some sort of consellation prize I guess?

i shoveled “240sx”`s hatch out of about ten feet of snow just to get a computer and wire lmfao

Dirty close entries in sketchy conditions. You think dry patches are bad? Try 2cm away from the curb entries with them, maybe less. You be the judge.

^^
Dood, teach me howto be more like you!

It was 6 degrees today, whachu talkin’ bout?

winter can suck my nuts, I’m ready for warm again.

i saw 7degrees today driving to toronto…
winter? done. LOL

/winter.

LOL @ scott

Hard park

/done

I am kind of stoked on this warmer weather. Gotta see how the weather goes, but fingers crossed, end of March I can sit in the beast again.hopefully some 5 degree lows in 3 weeks, with heavy rainfall to flush the salt off the roads.

Lmao kinda funny how it’s in plus temps and we still got 18" of snow (where not driven over or shovelled…measured it!) in the part source parking lot in newmarket.

i think its over now, 4 deg. friday yay, feel like getting back in the s13 after te long winter wait.

yessss!:):slight_smile: ITS OVEEERRR i can fix clutch and get the s13 back alive and move it so my parents stop bitching about it being in there driveway

winter is here…now please winter leave…your not welcome.

Lmao braden +1 on that one.

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk209/RedDragonSkate/Pic_0209_004.jpg