winter storage questions.Have 5000sqft heated warehouse and looking to rent out

As posted above, I have an approximate 100x50 open span warehouse that doesn’t seem to want to rent and figured I would just store cars, bikes and boats in it… Has a brand new roof on it so no worries of leaking. Also it has nice concrete floors. Heated as well.
My question is how does all this work? Nov 1st and noone sees them until April 1st. Do I allow people access if I go with them?
Also how do you charge? Foot, sq ft, etc. Talked with one member and they pay 500 for the winter
Thanks as always
Derek

i offered my input in the last thread lol http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?279782-what-is-the-going-price-of-indoor-car-storage-now-wintertime-Also-price-if-heated

How does insurance work in these scenarios?

Do you request the owners have insurance when they store their vehicles?

Lol wow it was only like 3.5 mos ago too
I guess my mind is going! Well maybe more people will see it now.
Thanks
D

• Updated - - -

Maybe fire and theft. I know that is like 100 a yr so would be cheap Enough

My boss rents winter storage and he packs them in there in the fall and it’s a “not available until X date in the spring”. I think every year I’ve worked here he’s come back bitching that someone with his stuff way in the back is always the one who wants his stuff out first no matter who’s stuff he puts in the back.

For all the cars we store you have to have fire and theft insurance. When the car is dropped off we get an idea of when they want to get it out and park the cars accordingly in the garage. Keys are left with us so we can move cars around if needed.

either that or you will have to have a set of go jacks around to move vehicles