WINTER STORAGE

im speachless

haha yah so everyone who was/ is interested let me know if you wanna book a spot.

Whoever stores there cars there should consider themselves lucky :bowdown

can we drift inside?? :lol jp

Holy shit. I thought my brother had a sweet set up. That place is unbelievable! :eek

I’ve been to the Porsche Museum outside of Stuttgart. This place is bigger and nicer than the Porsche Museum. :wow

thanks!

god damn tony!!

For those interested, that price is more than fair, it’s actually on the low side for all he’s offering. That’s a nice facility. If I didn’t have my garage i would put my Supra in there.

the place is immaculate and cheap i know tony and his uncle both are straight up and honest wont hurt ya and place is dry climate controoled

this is beautiful.

$100 a month is not expensive…

yah i didnt think so either…it is worth way more than that to me just for the peice of mind that my babies are warm, not in a foot of snow and dont have mice building nests in them all winter.

+1 that’s a great price for such a beautiful place.

I thought he said it was heated, not climate controlled.

heated!

Damn Tony, I wish I had a car nice enough to justify putting it in there. :lol

Sick facility but a little too rich for my blood, and I’d be working on the car often, not a good fit.

Any chance he could stick me in the back corner of a cement floored garage or something, it’s just much closer to my house and Code Blue’s being :shifty

That time is upon us unfortunately :sad

pm’s and phone calls replied to, let me know if you need any more info or would like a spot, looks like the crappy weather will be here this week,