Winter Storm Warning, 12/19, 8am to 10pm

hahah.

Audi is still in the shop, alot of fucking good awd drive and snow tires are doing me on that.

The gti…Slammed on coils and performance all seasons…Not going anywhere.

Had to borrow the old mans truck, full bed and cab diesel…The thing is redick even more so with 4wd that won’t work and garbage all seasons

I have 4wd, the wife has studded snows. We really just don’t shovel.

just drove the soobie all around town. i love this car. its a blast in all this snow people are all stuck in intersections and i whizz right past them

If you could shovel away the 20" snow drift from around my car by 5, that would be grrrreat.

Got a chain? I’ll yank you out.

I’ll attach it to the fart can. :tup:

who wants to help this guy out?

conveniently blocking my drive way…

http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~drcline2/photos/DSC_0153.jpg

that guy is effed in the aye

Get ready for more, I just talked to my distributor in Minnesota and they got pounded this morning too.

I fucking hate buffalo streets, there are cars all over the fucking place

No yet…

NOW he is… some guy is whackin away inside the engine bay with a hammer!!

lol

ps. needs more vignette

Jeeze. Did we really get that much snow? I got to work when the first few flakes were in the air and haven’t gone outside yet. Maybe I better just walk to the tap room tonight. :jam:

:lol: Gotta get that snow off the radiator if you want her to run. :lol:

BTW guys my work was canceled today. We had about 2" :bush:

I wish we got snow here, the slightest bit of accumulating snow would have shut down the town.

Then I could go dorifto bonkers with nobody on the roads in the zeeeeeeee

anyone have nikuk’s Address… I wanna make an ice fort at the end of his driveway. Then ambush him when he leaves his house

The tap room?
:evolve:

Pretty sure it’s just blowing off your roof now.

Dan I hope your not going anywhere LOL that is insane, the M wouldn’t move an inch in that :roflpicard:

Its parked on the road :slight_smile: and no it doesn’t go anywhere lol