Winter washing

Anyone know a place in the Alb area that you can hand wash/clean your car yourself, indoors? I’m a big do it myself washer. Anyone know of a heated indoor place to do it in winter months? Somewhere free OR to pay, lmk! thx

you can bring a bucket and hand wash your car at any hoffmans when they aren’t busy, their signs just ask you not to when there are cars waiting, so if nobody is waiting they don’t care.

theres the wash on western ave in g-land too…they have multiple bays…

Even if you were at a hoffmans hand washing at temperatures soon wouldnt it still freeze?

Na dudes, I need some kinda indoor heated place. It’s my hobby in the warmer times, wash car thoroughly out front with no shirt, music, and a red bull ha. i do regular carwash now of course but looking for some indoor setting! Any idea? Might not be possib.

Just run through the touchless once every 2 weeks or so. If the car is a daily driver then there is absolutely no point in putting much effort in exterior detail while there is still salt on the road.

Indoor heated place? Find a detailing shop, but you’re not going to be able to just waltz right in there and clean your own car.

Yeah prob won’t find what i’m looking for but figured i’d throw it out. Money ain’t an issue if anyone comes up with a place!

i washed mine last week outside, just need a winter coat and some gloves!

build one yourself then :lol

If you want that move down south during the winter. You wont find it around here unless you build one yourself.

Not to hijack the thread, but where are the local touchless car washes?

one @ the mobil @ balltown and state across from metro ford

upper union st schdy
lower nott st schdy
burdeck + campbell rd rotterdam
central ave across from goldstein subaru
rte 7 mobile across from keeler

hoffmans on the corner os wolf rd and sand creek in colonie too

Off topic and don’t feel like starting a new thread:

Anywhere around here good for buying new (or possib used) rims, or online places are the pref way? Talking about luxury rims.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/4/thread_direction.gif

Craigslist towards the later part of the month

Paul has to steal them, first.

lol’d

no, I mean when the foodstamps and welfare checks are spent for the month and the people that receive them need money