Wipers are going crazy!

Hey everyone. Recently my wipers all of a sudden came on when I was driving and wouldn’t turn off. I have tried some stuff but nothing seems to work and I’m looking for some more ideas on what to try. So I’ve taken apart the column and moved wires around, nothing changes. I unplug the switch and they still go off so that eliminates it being the switch. I pulled the fuse and it still goes off. I replaced the TCU (white box by left kick panel) and it still goes off. I replaced the broken wires in both fender wells and still no change. Looking at the wiper amp and all the wires were corroded and 3 of 5 wires were broken off. Replaced all the wires and still no change. Changed the wiper amp itself and still nothing. Any suggestions of what else there is? Even when I move the wiring harness around (by left kick panel, fenders, by the rad) nothing happens. Any help would be greatly appreciated

a priest for an exorcism… cars possesed…

Lol its true. But I did find 3 wires rubbed where the harness goes from the fender to the engine bay. Fixed them up, problem solved.