WNY Bike/Running Paths

I’m getting pretty sick of my neighborhood over and over and over…

Where are some good local bike/run/skate paths? With the weather finally breaking, looks like i’m gonna get more chances to get out…

while we’re on the subject, anyone know any good bike paths to rape on are?

[quote=“newman,post:2,topic:26169"”]

[/quote]

W O W

[quote=“newman,post:2,topic:26169"”]

[/quote]

i was just going to say is he looking to get raped??

i’m looking for one populated by females in their mid-twenties. preferably from a well to do home… i’ve found that they appear to suffer more.

[quote=“newman,post:5,topic:26169"”]

i’m looking for one populated by females in their mid-twenties. preferably from a well to do home… i’ve found that they appear to suffer more.

[/quote]

broads with kids squeal the most fyi…

[quote=“vq30de,post:6,topic:26169"”]

broads with kids squeal the most fyi…

[/quote]

yeah, but they are also a bit more stretched out, vaginally. I want a nice tight raping. I’m not about to look for c section scars… but i suppose if i made her kids watch, that would be pretty hot.

[quote=“newman,post:7,topic:26169"”]

yeah, but they are also a bit more stretched out, vaginally. I want a nice tight raping. I’m not about to look for c section scars… but i suppose if i made her kids watch, that would be pretty hot.

[/quote]

Rape them with the barrel of a gun then, that will melt their brains…

i’m looking for one populated by females in their mid-teens.

[/quote]

FIXED

I was kinda wondering the same thing, I refuse to run around my apt (Elmwood) due to the homeless beggers and the traffic.

Also running at the gym sucks (I hate treadmills) so its always elliptical.

Also are there any open soccer fields that you can kick on or play/shoot?

[quote=“newman,post:7,topic:26169"”]

yeah, but they are also a bit more stretched out, vaginally.

[/quote]

Ok, so I lost it at that sentence. I can’t stop laughing.

i’m looking for one populated by females in their mid-twenties

[/quote]

What happend to < 14 FTW ?

[quote=“90NA300ZX”"]

I’m getting pretty sick of my neighborhood over and over and over…

Where are some good local bike/run/skate paths? With the weather finally breaking, looks like i’m gonna get more chances to get out…

[/quote]

1)Delaware Park.

1. There is a bike path that starts right by N Bailey and Millersport, that ends up in Amherst, by the Audobon. Then you can detour to all the bikepaths around the UB Campus and the Jewish Center.

2. Put the bike in the trunk, head up to the state park by Youngstown near the border.

[quote=“Rx3,post:12,topic:26169"”]

What happend to < 14 FTW ?

[/quote]

lol. damn. you got me.

my bike shop on george urban has little booklets showing all the bike paths but i think any bike shop should have them

^^^^^^^^ u work at Bikes and More…i have been in there a bunch of times within the past few weeks

Delaware Park-closest, & my favorite

Isle View/Niawanda Park-better in summer & fall(along the river)

Amherst Bike Path

Goat Island/N Falls

Clarence Hollow/Akron(starts behind the bowling alley)

[quote=“dpm90iroc,post:16,topic:26169"”]

Isle View/Niawanda Park-better in summer & fall(along the river)

[/quote]

Is that the one that runs along the river from the canal to Blackrock, if not farther than that?

i am also looking for some good bike paths, but not 1-3 mile stuff. I’m looking for 5 to 60 mile rides (roadbike ftw)

ryan; if you run on ashland/norwood/richmond/cleveland/delaware/etc you won’t get a hassle. even if you run on elmwood, and dont stop when someone scraggly says “hey buddy” you’ll be fine

[quote=“BikerFry,post:17,topic:26169"”]

Is that the one that runs along the river from the canal to Blackrock, if not farther than that?

[/quote]

yes, u can go out to Sqaw Island. It will eventually hookup w/dtn.

Erie Basin Marina is also nice in the summer(behind the old Memorial Aud)

[quote=“MaximaSE98,post:15,topic:26169"”]

^^^^^^^^ u work at Bikes and More…i have been in there a bunch of times within the past few weeks

[/quote]

haha yea i thoguht that was u after i left and saw ur car out front. i was walking out right when u walked in.