Bike trails

Ive been getting into riding my bike again and have been riding on some bike trails.

Id like to find some other local trails besides the ones Ive been on lately.

So far Ive ridden on the Niskayuna/Colonie trail and the Rotterdam trail.

Nothing wrong with those trails, I just want to try others.

I know theres a trail in Halfmoon that goes into Waterford but I cant find out any info on it.

Normally I like to ride 15-20 miles round trip.

Like mountain bike trails? Theres some nice ones in Schenectady Central Park that are nice and flowing. Then theres some at colonie town park that are a little more technical but still good for someone getting into the sport.

Lemme know if you ever wanna meet up and ride I can show you around. Also there is the pine bush but I think alot of that may be closed till June

Im really looking for paved trails right now.

Maybe someday Ill try the offroad type trails though. Ill let you know.

I was in the Pine Bush a long time ago on the trails. Not a very big area, atleast where I went in on 155.

oh word. Have you looked into rail trails? They are like flat gravel road bike paths where train tracks used to be.

Do you ride w/ a helmet? Is it the law to use one?

I think under 14 or 16 yrs old you need a helmet. I just wear one to be smart.

I’m doing a 62 mile bike ride in Saratoga next Sunday. Come along for the ride.

Metric Century? I may be in toga riding but I’d be at the SMBA Trails.

Yes. This is a metric century I’m riding as a fundraiser for the American Diabetes Association. I’ve been riding my mountain bike on 30+ mile rides training for this, then I’ll ride my road bike for the actual ride that day.
I’m doing a full century in August in Saranac Lake, then the triathlon in Lake George in September.

paul i know the trail in halfmoon ,the fuckin town kicked us out from ridin our dirtbikes there so you hippies can walk and ride your bikes there

I dont wear one. I think 14 is the law but its never enforced anyway

I havent looked into those. I didnt know there were any around. Id really like to stay local for now

Thats a bit much for me but sounds awesome

Im not a hippie, just trying to exercise. Where does that trail start and end and how long is it?

I found out about it when riding my quad across it the day we got shot at.

I’m down for some riding , lot’s of single track ,boggs,dunes, ect…behind my house.Just picked up some new Kenda’s!!

^

i got a special helemet with a drool cup. if interested .

I can ride my bike… with no handlebars.

No handlebars.

I think your head is a different size than mine

Check your pms

its good to be alive in such a small world

r u a flowbot?

ps: peanut jelly butters, stay on the paved trails. if u go off-roading your oger ass will most likely fall and break the earth.