WNY Real Estate

this was listed last year as well.

i think he’ll have a very hard time getting that $ for it even though it certainly is a nice property.

What is this building? Love the property

Those rosettes on all the doors is a deal breaker for me.

It has 3 garages. That is the first garage that is right up by the road. Doug keeps his tractor up there to do the driveway. Go down the driveway the first 100 feet and you come to the barn where the big stuff is. Then you make a 180 and go down to the house where the 2.5 car garage is attached. There’s a gravel driveway up by the barn that allows vehicles to park on the lawn down below the house. He hosted a wedding 2 years ago. There were 175-200 people there, with parking for 75+ cars. Looked like a wedding out of a movie.

1 Like

i wouldnt even go to all of that trouble for my own wedding.

1 Like

I had to google was a rosette is.

2 Likes

I just knew it as the shitty carpenter’s way to “miter”.

They had their moment in the sun, right around the time Red Oak was the standard for interior trim. Interior finishes change just like clothing fashion trends. Right now almost the entire home is a painted finish.

Putting this here so I can go through them later

1 Like

Relevant

1 Like

200K is the new 100K

I would have thought SC was better than that.

went to look at a couple of these in Dallas this week.

This one is only allowed for aviation use, whereas some others are also allowed for non-aviation. There were people running machine shops and other applications there.

We looked at a 2 story one that was all orginal but had probably 4,000 sq ft of residential/office and 3,500 of shop but needed too much work.

FB listing might be easier for some: Redirecting...

Are you genuinely interested in something like this? Didn’t know you were a plane guy.

Look near McKinney Aero Country, pretty sure there are some of these up there. No ideas whats available though

we’re not plane guys… this is for our hail repair company.

it’s a mix of residential (so we arent in hotels and airbnb) and so that we can fix cars and store toys all in a tight package.

plus it’s cool AF

1 Like

My first thought was for the runway space a la Top Gear

1 Like

it would be a cool af garage

Canada housing:

1 Like

the Toronto Star is so far gone… pure agitprop.