WNY Solo Champagne Run, 9/17, ECC-N

apparently alex hasnt had a chance to cut them yet … i operated the camera, alex has them / is editing them

bumpity Vids!!

Yeah, I seem to remember someone getting permission to film from the top of the truck on the condition the vids would make it to the internet. :wink:

they WILL make it to the internet … ill see how far alex has made it w. them and sdee if he needs a hand …

Yeah, I seem to remember someone getting permission to film from the top of the truck on the condition the vids would make it to the internet.

Damn right… don’t cross me! :slight_smile:

i’m so sorry guys and gals. I tried using windows movie maker and it won’t capture in widescreen so it stretches the video and looks horrible. I got the video captured at my friends house and I brought my hard drive over to transfer 13gig of video to my HD. I also had him copy a image of adobe premier becasue it works well with the widescreen video. but it gets 75% through the install and errors out. The image is bad for some reason so I will have to get another copy from my buddy.

I could do them up in movie maker but everything is stretched and it makes all the cars look super tall :tdown:

In movie maker, Tools->Options->16:9 widescreen

OMG I am a total noob. i’m editing right now.

I got about a dozen clips edited to where I like them but windows movie maker destroyed the quality, i’m going ot give adobe another shot but I promise I will have a good chunk of the video up tomorrow. it will be listed by car calss since I don’t know all fo your names.

if I compress the clips into 5 meg sections is that too big? or maybe 3 meg?

Damn 5 megs thats nothing. Just as long as its not like a GIG im ok with it.

I finished about 14 videos…when i realized that the quality could have been better…some settings were messed up.

The videos will be replaced with the better version asap. There will be about 70 videos total, so be patient…

http://www.sonikempire.com/AutoX

The quality wasn’t too bad on the ones so far. I wouldn’t worry too much about it. For web, wmv is the way to go since its streamable.

Quality looks fine to me. I checked out 121AS.

awesome :tup:

btw, I fixed that body roll :smiley:

hey, do you have a vid of my car by any chance??

^^^ i think, but i cant be sure…

for the most part i was just trying to film every second car out of the gate, im hoping i got at least one of everyones runs, but i cant be sure

next year ill keep better track of the cars, and have a sweet rig to mount a camcorder on so the vids come out way better w/ way less work

Still hoping for a vid of 86 FS, the red GTO. :slight_smile:

4 esp or your entry fees double :wink:

Looks like there is no video footage of your car. I checked the whole thing 3 times…theres no red GTO. I didn’t take the video, im just editing and publishing it. You can yell at HotRodKid and Somedude, they both did try their best to get every car.

Sorry, if your car is not included. Next season will be better! Multi angle/camera, TRIPODS!, etc…

Altough no video of the GTO, I am pretty sure that i took pictures of your car.

Not sure if this is your car, But if FSP_113 is you, then your in luck cause the video is up…