WNYFbody 4th annual Spring/Summer cookout ** Sunday June 24th

It reads alot better ignoring the LZ b.s.

It reads a lot better when F-bodys were about mullets and burn outs not people getting upset over a couple comments on a forum…

Sounds like a great time as always

Weather looks great for this weekend!

Thanks for the reminder, I spoke to Darren about this last night, I’ll see you guys there…but likely with my Esprit…haven’t logged enough miles on the MR2 (I think 40 miles in the last 3 years…) to feel confident taking it that far away just yet…it still needs about 2-3 hours of work that I just can’t find the time to put aside for it…

Needs more 1st Gens. Might have 2 of them at least

Did I miss a time?

Starts at noon

I’ll be there.

in

Scoped out the shelter today. Its shelter #18 right at the park entrance. Enter from the Chestnut ridge entrance, turn right, cant miss it. I will be there about an hour early to begin setting up and what not, you will be able to see my car from the road. See everyone tomorrow!

is it the same one as last year? or the first one right where you pull in? my car can’t get into the grass there :frowning:

Not the same as last year. Same as 3 years ago?

ok i see which one it is. for anyone coming with lower cars the driveway there has huge giant potholes so you will have to go around them, or go further down the park trail and come in off the grass

nice cars guys

Was a big turnout. I didn’t count them but I’d say around 70-80 cars. Cars were trickling in all the time. Some unexpected vehicles too, like the spotless Grand National and the '80’s Cutlass 442. A few clean El Camino’s and about 40 4th gens, lol. Good times! Some kid in a blue fox-bod 5.0 got pulled over as I was leaving.

Subscribed to see donuts/burnout video, and pull over. :slight_smile:

Unsafe start,failure to maintain lane, and unlicesened operation

'Merica!

Videos at some point tonight! People that took pics post them up!

Did they let him drive it home or it get towed away? That’s not a lot of tickets for what he did honestly. Got away “easy”.