Woman, 25, falls from car on Highway 401

^^ haha indeed it does

I’ve had a girl threaten to jump out of the car if I broke up with her. She actually opened the car door on the highway one time when we were fighting.

Guess what maybe three years later they found her hanging by a swing set in a park right next to a pig station.

99.9% of females are fucked up

My dad’s told me this story of going on a date with this girl when he was in his twenties and they went back to her place and she finished the night curdle up in a ball on the kitchen floor holding a carving knife. That freaked him out just a bit. lol

Crazy women make for great stories. The thing is, they never seem to be outwardly crazy until it is almost too late (like the car example, which is a really bad acene.) Logik, your father got lucky she just came out of the nutbox that early. Itf she’s pulling the knife out on the first night, I would hate to see what breaking up would be like 3-6 months in.

I call girls rationalization that only makes sense to girls, chick logic. It’s an ireffutable, undefeatavle form of logic that cannot be disproven or beaten by man. Even if you prove your point beyond any doubt, it will be defeated by a , “because I said so.”

Girl: " I had to walk all the way over to my friends for my notes that I left at her place, and nobody was home, so now I gotta walk all the way back, I walked there for nothing."

Guy:“It’s good exercise.”

Girl:"So I’m fat? You think I’m fat???!!! ’

Guy:“No, you’re fine.”

Girl:“Nope, you said I was fat, so I must be unattractive.”

Guy: “No, walking is good for you.”

Girl:“If you’re fat. Admit, you think I am fat and need to lose weight!!”

.I think we have all been there.

lol ^

bahahaha

but there IS a way to work with that logic :smiley: It comes with experience of dealing with ur woman lol. Otherwise oh ya… they have some weird logic man LOL

I was on my way to pick up some car parts and saw all the police around 30 minutes after this happened, mad traffic all day

All I gotta say is she is damn lucky. With the traffic flow on the 401, and the speed everyone is going, it’ s a miracle she didn’t get run over, especially it being a long weekend.

I saw a cat get runned over today, it totally ruined my day,… nothing like watching cat guts explode out of a cats ass… That girl was lucky she didn’t get runned over by another car like that poor kitty did today.

i spoke with an officer and apparently he threw her out .

ok, if i read it right, so the cops found her hanging as in, hangin to death by her neck, right next to a cop station,???..are yu fuckin kidding me, thats like some next level horror story, now im just picturing this lady’s corpse hanging by the neck on a swing set and the body is moving cuz of the wind and shit is flapping around…FUCK Me

I figured he did it. If she jumped out I’m sure the guy would slam on his brakes and pull over right away. Not go to the next interchange and come back. Obviously theres a good chance shes going to be dead by then.

Yup, I know it was fucked especially since I used to be up in that. She was in trouble with the police a few times so they gave up the investigation after ONE week. So no one knows what happenned, if someone did it or if she did it to herself.

Maybe this happened?

[y]i5TaMM_rnEE[/y]

Fuck bitches.