Woman, 25, falls from car on Highway 401

A 25-year-old Whitby woman is expected to live after she fell out of a moving car onto Highway 401 Sunday afternoon.

The woman was a passenger in the car, heading east near Brock St. in Whitby. Around 2:50 p.m., her door opened and she fell out onto the road.

The car, driven by a 29-year-old man, exited at Thickson Rd. and doubled back along the highway to find her.

When EMS arrived, the woman was only semi-conscious, but paramedics were able to stabilize her.

She was taken to hospital in Oshawa, and has since regained consciousness.

The eastbound lanes of the highway were closed down for a couple of hours on Sunday afternoon.

So far, police don’t know why she fell out of the car, whether it was an accident or a deliberate act.

Ontario Provincial Police Const. Graham Williamson said there was no other vehicle involved in the woman’s ejection from the car

not only can women not drive, they suck at being passengers too lol

^ i wouldn’t be so quick to say that man.

She would most likely have had her seatbelt on. For someone to fall out of a car while their seatbelt is on, is very very unlikely.

That just means she found some “impossible” way to fall out even with it on.

insert untasteful luge joke here

And thats what she said -shifteyes-

And this is why we need 6pt race harnesses in our cars.

also note how hard it is to open a door at 50 km/h, let alone highway speeds.

yeah something’s fishy there…

it’s like brittany murphy’s death NOT being cocaine related… riiiiiight

LOL!!!

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/103/287085619_420c53e828.jpg?v=0

Unless she was rollin in this beast.

Hahaha Ricky’s car ^ happy family day.

Give this man some chicken fingers and beer!!

She most certainly was fucking around at a minimum. They were probably arguing on Valentines Day, she was probably emotionally unstable and overreactionary (a woman) and pulled some, “you don’t love me anymore, you’re the only thing I got in my life and it looks like you don’t love me anymore, so I might as well jump out of the car…not like you"ll miss me when I’m dead” He was probably like, “I’m sick of this bullshit, you’re not gonna jump.” girl jumps out

Guy: “Oh shit, she was serious…”
*goe s back around and looks for her"

/dysfunctional emo relationship.

Happens every year.

^^^ sounds like thats right up ur alley

farmer

dumb bitch is dumb

lol its not easy to push someone outta a car while driving so I would say its her fault…

I once was involved with a millionaire executives daughter. She was filthy rich, could have cars we could only dream about having for free. She resented her parents for chasing money they would never need more of, and never being home or being a real family ever. Nice surprise there…Appearences are deceiving.

Nothing remotely close to highway diving, but I have got some of the “break up with me and I might as well just kill myself, you won’t miss me anyway” when I was a teen. Again, just because they have a nice house, an M5, and a perfect life on the outside, doesn’t mean shit isn’t fucked to all hell on the inside. Appearences are deceiving.

Psycho’s don’t like 240’s much, so I’m safe for now…

suicidal attemp gone wrong. or bet being fullfilled.

road head + sharp corner + doorless jeep = PEACE BIOTCH

i doubt they were in a doorless jeep though since its the middle of winter…

shes probably blonde

this thread delivers the lolz