Word on supreme court ruling?

I can’t agree or disagree, It all comes down to where the handguns are received from the criminals

well shit…

http://www.cga.ct.gov/2007/rpt/2007-R-0211.htm

New York law requires gun owners to report the loss or theft within 24 hours after the owner becomes aware of it including the facts and circumstances surrounding it. A violation is punishable by fine of up to $ 100.

I sincerely hope thats not all that happens… if thats the case who gives a shit to report it.

California recently enacted a law that would have required gun owners to report the loss or theft of their guns but the governor vetoed it.

Rhode Island law requires anyone who owns a firearm to report its loss or theft to the local law enforcement agency within 24 hours of discovering it. A knowing violation is punished by a fine of $ 50 to $ 100.

This seems awfully laughable. I’m hoping its not true lol with such relaxed laws like this. It seems kind of obvious where the problem is. If these reporting laws can be far more strict, then I’m all for letting people having guns.

The law I would create:

1st time Lost or stolen weapon - Mandatory 1,000 dollar fine

2nd time lost or stolen - Lost of license for 5 years, 5,000 dollar fine

3rd time - you will never get a license again

If not reported in 48 hours, jump to step two. If this is too ridiculous let me know.