work needed...anything

ya its all stock other than the pdm front lip, and a couple other low-buck mods that i did.

the parts car is actually around the block but ive been waiting for the guy to return my call and he hasnt, yea when i get it we could do that, i learn best by taking shit apart and seeing how it works :slight_smile:

EXACCTLYY, hwo far is scarsbrough from thornhill :S??

EDIT: WOW, my spelling is horrendous! :shock:

hmmm i really dont know… mapquest to the rescue!

Edit: mapquest says it’ll take approximatly 30 min drive from thornhill

just head to a junk yard and start taking shit apart. u gain alot of knowledge by going there and see how each car work.

You cant just walk into a junk yard and start taking their cars apart…They are there to make money. Am i wrong?

nope, you goto the upic yard in standard auto wreckers, they dont keep an eye on you 24/7 soo if you dont find the parts you need you can walk out empty handed.

yea fung is right ,you can just walk in and do whatever lol. let me see interior wise the s13 is really easy. oh no need for help on the swap since i am getting a s13 with a ka24de in it already but i do want to chage the front brakes and clutch

Brakes i think i have seen enought imes that i might be of actual help…but the clutch i hear is a messy and difficult job. But hell, im up for it :slight_smile: .
BTW did u sell that junker…was that what we were going to work on? Looked very promising, you should have kept it man!

What do you mean, im not exactly following, thay ahve this section at every normal wrecking yard? Where you cna just go in and browse around, then walk out empty handed?[/quote]

about that car someone is comign to look at it later on today. i need to make money of that car to pay for a better s13 i am getting. we will see about the clutch lol.at standard you can just walk in and take apart whatever you want. they have a you pull it section there.technically it’s a help yourself.

Which s13 are you looking at…is it on this board?

Where is this 'Standard" auto wreckers, or whatever its called?

steeles and sewells irc

www.standardautowreckers.com