gotta love rust!

alright, i got a 92 coupe… the frame rails are fucked ( i mean fucked) but good news is… i bought OEM s13 frame rails (not in production anymore). now the real problem is the driver side strut tower. its got a whole and its also starting to split under the front wheel (there is a crack that comes up my wheelwell that has seperated, i can touch my inside carpet threw this crack and everything) so im at the point where i dont feel safe driving the car.
what im looking for is 1) someone that can do the job for cheap (im a student)
2) if i cant find someone to do the job i can do it, just need the required space and tools
3) if someone is willing to do this job for cheap they get to take there time as i have two coupes and i did the body work on my other one last year so its ready for winter. also i will help whenever i can ( im in school for auto this is my passion so tearing apart my car is actually fun to me ,also moosehead and food is always provided :slight_smile: and budda if your into that :wink:
4) NOTHING BUT METAL PLEASE… i dont want no bullshit job like most canadian 240’s out there. im sick of seeing bondo and patchs and stupid shit. if your gonig to do a job do it right.