Frame patch and engine bay welding

I need to get my frame fixed and engine bay taken care of for my s13 drift car next year.

The driver side frame will need to be patched etc and I need hole in my engine bay to be fixed.

Im looking for decent quality, not amazing since its a drift car. However, I dont want to pay a buttload for mediocre work.

The car currently has no motor in it, and should make the job much easier.

I need an approximate quote and ETA before i tow the car to your shop.

Need to be in the GTA.

Contact me by pm please.

we do patch work and frame rail repairs. also have a truck and trailer we can pick up and drop off.

if the engines out and its only the drivers side i could do the repairs for like $400 including materials.

its a very similar rust situation to your s13 coupe drift car. How much would the transportation cost?

if rust is fixed, is it possible to get it as structurally strong as factory spec?

or is it just good enough for just driving around?

it is possible but money is a huge concern, if you get a factory spec finish your gunna pay out of your asshole, but if you do get the frame and waht not rust fixed its not gunna give you the lower hand on anything you wanna do with the car.
anyways i do have a recommended shop by my house that does frame rails and floors with under body spray for 200 bucks cash, 250 max ifit is bad. pm me for shop details.

chris what shop is that

yes just like our drift car cut all the route away i use 1/4" plate , very good for structure. i know what your saying some people just tack sheet metal over the rust. not me, anything i do is to its best no horse shit.

hahahaah
what about mikeys s14?

:rolleyes: :cool: :smiley: :clown:

peter its on research drive by master performance.
i got his card in my car and ill forward you, and lewtz both the address