Work slow for you today?

It’s been slow as fuck here, no computer issues and I’ve just finished my report for VOIP, another 5 hours to go. :ugh:

VOIP! oh geez

Comcast Digital Voice FTW.

Work is pretty slow and our phones just went down due to virus. woo!

no, it’s crazy here and now I have to go out in this damn ernesto weather again. Stupid VA is at a state of ER we are only a handful of miles away - we should be let go early lol

Lucky you!!!

Every call I’ve been gettin has been from people who hardly know what the internet is…but they wanna use online banking. Needless to say…it’s been busy so far…along with the time I have to spend as a kindergarden teacher ( for the net ) THANK GOD IT’S FRIDAY!!!

VOIP FTW, better then a 20 years old phone system!

training a new girl that started, trying to finish some BS work that was due yesterday, but I had to sit with the main Boss and he had to go over everything I am training this girl on today so wasted 3 hrs of my time WTF, so today is slow as I want out, but too much ish to do…so I am on Pittspeed browsing ish as I don’t really want to do any of it :burnout:

yep, as always, boring as fuck. Although I was just informed that we can “skip out” 2 hours early because of the holiday weekend! So, I only have 19 more minutes to go! :gome:

I am at westminster college doing some work, the scenery is decent.

I have been studying for a test and it’s boring as fuck. I think I am leaving early.