Slow day, ugh.

Anybody else having a super slow day at work today?

Here it is, the Thursday before christmas.

I made the mistake of getting all my work done by yesterday at noon.

I’ve already paid all my bills online, read every forum, and made every holiday phone call.

The good thing is that I have a secluded office, where management doesn’t ever stop by.

The bad thing is that the programmer in the next office gets pissed when I play music at any level.

Now i’m sitting here throwing a squish ball up and catching it, and waiting for the 5pm buzzer.

im cracking an admin password on a server… it should be done in about 90 seconds… lets see how hary this one is. :slight_smile:

Sore throat + no voice + tech support = yay?

Rule #1 Programmers are bitches, play your shit loud as you want. Try websodoku.com it helps pas the time for me.

I want pics!!!

And its pretty slow here too. Thank God I’m off tomorrow :smiley: First day I’ll be able to sleep in since before Thanksgiving!

I would love to spend the day at your job.

Slow day here also… my boss got me a bottle of wine as an Xmas gift… its soo tempting to shut my door and drink it.

very boring here… stupid thursday. I have off tomorrow and monday. Just want it to be 5. then off to Orlando, Then Daytona.

hooray for 4 day weekends!

Ugh tech support is so boring all day for this stuff… I wish it was Sunday @ 4pm (my friday)

It’s been slow for me for a month. Started a new job and the guys that I’m supposed to be working with are so busy that they don’t have time to train me till after the first. I can’t just do nothing so I grabbed a modem project I heard them talking about, getting different modems to interface properly with a BASIC card. I think I’ve got it all sorted out, down to just having to get the BASIC to write an AT string properly to the new modem. The only problem is I don’t know BASIC. Anybody know where I can get a decent n00b guide to BASIC?

What version of BASIC, there are so many variations out there. Also planetsourcecode.com might have a few sample terminal apps if it’s VB.

i have work i could be doing but have zero motivation, i just want to head to buffalo now and get my weekend started.

There were only 3 phone calls all day at my work yesterday, 2 were from my boss. LOL

I’m busy looking for a new Job

i am doing file conversions from AutoCAD to microstation…it sucks…but all next week off i cant wait

I’m not alone. WTF…why does this happen around the holidays?

1 more fucking day, ugh i cant wait… but its going pretty fast today

go on my website and order a print , its funnnnn!

I’ve been playing with Line Rider now for 3 hours.

Ordering food in a minute, and I’ll end up watching Judge Mathis and Jerry Springer.

Exciting.

slow lame day for me as well. just like every other day here

Lovely thread hijack!

Go to my website, and buy a motor!