Work truck

:rofl I heard the same.

Ya im gonna put Larger rear wheels on it to solve traction issues…

on a serious note probally only things getting done to this truck is adding lights and probally tinting the Windows and polishing out all the aluminum(might be spelt wrong) maybe some retro peterbilt headlights

i’d LOVE LOVE LOVE to take one of these for a drive, mainly to see how the split trannys work…

closest thing to one of these i drove was in poland a few years back, it was a vovlo cabover with the split trans but i stayed in one gear…

also the constantine trucks are SICK

wait till u see the new 2012’s peterbilts that are coming in they are gonna be wild

Not quite there are 2 class A licenses, tractor trailer and truck trailer. With a truck trailer you can drive any combination that isn’t a tractor trailer. Tractor, trailer allows you do drive anything as long as you have the right endoursements to accompany it.

I kinda wish I still was in the capital region as I have a class A and tow license and experience, but it’s just a lousy market up here you make no money doing that kind of work.

Also nice Pete

What the heck were you doin in Poland?

You really shouldn’t be allowed to go near a computer.

all my family is over there, i was in augustow, its a big tourist spot and my uncle lives there and owns a coal transporting business, has two scania trucks with dump trailers and a bunch of other badass equipment.

Coal is serious business. I’ve read some stories and seen the history channel lol there is a lot of danger in that field. I didn’t realize you were polish. The people who raised me are polish too.

shweeett check out my work truck