World's BEST at minimum costs

I have looked at the jeans at Steve and Barry’s and they are :crap: .
I would wear them to work on my car, but thats probably about it. I buy my jean at American Eagle. I don’t think $30-$40 (for AE jeans) is unreasonable. I have a pair that I still wear that are 5 years old.

When buying work clothes you really see the difference in quality as it relates to price. I have to wear suits everyday and my cheap shirts and suits fit poorly, don’t look as nice, and I don’t feel very good in them. I have a few expensive designer suits with expensive shirts and ties and shoes and when I wear that stuff, I notice that they fit better, look better, feel better, and I feel better.

Today I mixed it up. Cheap shirt, nice suit, moderately priced tie, decent shoes. I love my suit, the shirt doesn’t feel quite right (cut seems off) the shoes are comfy but I will have to buy new ones in a year because they are cheap, and the tie looks good. I feel…ok today.

1. I hate A-E… but thats a different story :slight_smile:

2. 30-40 is way too much for jeans. Your paying for the name… and your paying for all those sexy male models they have wearing their clothes… Think about what your getting for 50 bux (after tax usually) … its a pair of jeans. I can get 7 pairs of jeans for that much… maybe on some of the pants the denim is thinner… but if I get 7 for the price of one… I’m pretty sure I can make them last 5 years. I’ve had pants that I wore for years… they were comfy, but it got to the point where I couldn’t wear them in public.

I’m not saying I love AE. Far from it. I just like their jeans. I always liked the way they fit.

A&F I really hate. Those fockers charge way too much for shirts, jeans, etc. that are paper thin.

I’ll have to look at these Steve and Barry’s jeans again. Last time I looked they had just painter jeans (don’t like them) and the standard tight ankle joints that my dad wears.

I hated every cut they had until I found the ones called “Worker” Jeans. Loose fit, boot cut ankels, no silly pockets/ hammer holder crap. Kinda the “dirty wash” look to them. Had to go up an inch in size to fit the boys in.

My gf buys me Aeropostle jeans all the time, great fit but I hate it when I get grease on them.