Worlds Dirtiest Cities

lol… now we’re on the world scale (3rd)… Go Steelers! lol

nothing says cough like smelting nickel.

Pittsburgh recently wrested the title of America’s most polluted city from Los Angeles—at least when it comes to short-term particle pollution like soot, aerosols, heavy metals and exhaust. But the city of 335,000, which has transitioned from an industrial town to one of the country’s most livable cities, may not be to blame for its bad air. According to some research, much of Pittsburgh’s pollution is blown in from factories and power plants in Ohio.

:finger: ohio :finger:

if that is true it is scary…we are the worst in the US and third in the world

where does it say that we are the worlds 3rd dirtiest city? i see that we are the third image in the slideshow… but does that make us the 3rd dirtiest city?

i’m not sure if it constitutes us as 8th… or 10th… just speculation on my part i guess?

yeah I agree, I don’t think it actually said third dirtiest. How could we be? Compared to the rest of the list, I will take our short-term particle pollution over bathing in lead filled water any day.

the fact that pittsburgh is on the list is disturbing enough, regardless of what “place” it is.

Build a really tall wall on the PA-OH border?

good point.

good thing we get tolled coming back to pa on the turnpike

Fuckin’ diesels …

i dont believe that shit at all, Pittsburgh really isnt that dirty

Same solution as Mexico that doesn’t work? lol!

really LOL!

I can’t believe that we’re really all that bad…

LOL … I didn’t think we were all that bad ethier

yes u r

cough what?

how is Beijing not on that list?

Let’s declare war on Cleveland.

Not sure if I believe it. Philthadelphia? DC? Baltimore? NYC? Dallas? LA? I don’t even see how a city as small as ours can break the top 10.