Worlds First ::: 4 & 5 lug, hub centric, balanced wheel spacers

These wheel spacers are direct fit for almost all Nissan vehicles and a whole host of other ones too.

only available in 10mm at present.

4 x 114.3 AND 5 x 114.3
Bings logo’s are engraved and balance the spacer perfectly
Spacers are hub centric, i have been running them on the rear of my car for a while now.

Professionally CNC machined in Canada from Canadian materials, aerospace grade anodization.

perfect for guys that are 4 lug now but will be upgrading, perfect for 5 lug guys too.

can transfer between cars if you have a multi-car fleet with different bolt patterns, (Theo?) and will have a strong resale value since they will fit all 240sx’s and tons of other cars too.

$70 shipped per pair.

http://www.bings.ca/images/parts/multi-bolt%20spacers%20(1).jpg

http://www.bings.ca/images/parts/multi-bolt%20spacers.jpg

Damn Hot Bing. When you planing on making bigger sizes??? id be interested

i need 30mm

stack em…

^^ ROFL

Bing,
if you decide to make 15mm or bigger spacers, would it be possible to have built-in studs as well?

i do not trust ANY studs other than ARP and while i dont have a problem switching to 12 x 1.5 i know some people are gay about it.

i can have anything made, but the costs get up there. for me to reproduce the Bings adapters that i had made for myself i would have to sell them for more than $300.

i cant compete with cheapo china spacers/adapters at $125 or something… mind you i wouldnt use the studs. ARP studs are going to be $100 or so anyways for 10.

i pickd up my 1.5" spacers for 110 u cant beat that with a stick

exactly…

Almost all Nissans eh. Skylines as well?

yeah they will work on a skyline.

Bingers with the 10mm spacer does the center of the hub still stick out? Meaning can I get a hubcentric ring on it?

a little bit, enough to stick a ring on yeah. the hub lip is a bit more than 10mm.

i thought you were all about the lug-centricity stuff Pete?

rofl

for those who are worried about “lug-centricity” – the lugs can do a really good job if you torque them in 3 stages (approx 30ft/lb all around, then 60ft/lb then whatever you prefer, ie: 80-95ft/lb for aluminum wheels)

just a little tidbit for y’all :wink:

damb those are nice nice work bing

they is very nice. perfect fitment. don’t cheap out on spacers that will slap around and break studs…(seen in at the track before) these things fit nice and tight. def worth the money.

and stop bitching about changing studs. 12x1.5 is a much better thread pitch anyways. fine thread is ghey.

spend the money the first time…do not spend 3x’s the money when your cheap shit breaks.

bings got the goods…all you need to do is buy em.

Yeah at first I think some people we weirded out by $70 for a pair of plate spacers, but having dealt with cheap spacers I know that having a perfect fitting set of quality spacers in your tool box is very important when you own multiple sets of wheels and tires.

These have been selling very well and I actually have to do another run of them shortly.

They worked wicked to re-drill the 300 rotors to 4 bolt too!!!

Do i can run those 10mm spacer without Longer stud ?

no, you need longer wheel studs