Worlds First 9 Second GT-R by AMS

http://www.streetfire.net/video/worlds-first-9-second-gtr-by-ams-performance_742460.htm

Pretty cool, especially since a few members on here know the owner

Of AMS or the GT-R?

The GT-R and AMS I believe (dunno if they own it). I just remember somebody did a photoshoot of it

22k for that kit!!

Oh nice. Lucky guy.

Last I knew, 9s were not impressive considering there are forum members on here that know people who street drive 9 second cars all day on a regular basis.

Let me show you guys…

this thing is cool, but not really that impressive theres a TON of shit with plates and driven to the market that would eat that thing up all day.

I personally know guys with 3300+ pound, street driven NATURALLY ASPIRATED cars that run in the 9’s. So does 94gt, 88slowmaro and a few others on here.

Like my post said, there is plenty of cars with plates on them that people can drive to price chopper that would eat that car up. NOT THAT IMPRESSIVE. I didnt say the car wasnt fast.

So get that shit outta here.

Umm. Okay. Sorry? :rofl

mike is a great guy. he’s the owner of the GT-R… he lives out in rochester and does DD the car in the summer

Why start shit with posts from a wicked long time ago??

Props to the AMS guys, car is movin out!

because thats all he is on this forum for

The fact that THIS CAR (chassis) itself has now broken into that barrier.

9’s is moving out, and the GTR is a heavy bitch. So for that size/caliber of car hitting 9’s is pretty impressive.

dont forget it’s full interior and DD with A/C and power steering

He prolly had the A/C on the whole way down :lol

Nice to see the GT-R’s getting into the 9’s Those cars aren’t light.

1.) Reach behind you and locate the stick that is shoved up your ass.
2.) Firmly grasp the stick.
3.) Carefully but quickly remove the stick from your ass.

good comparo

augie was making 6XX whp and was running 11’s and would need an upgraded transfer case to go much faster, and his car was not light

GT-R is making 850 whp and runing 9.89 with a STOCK DRIVETRAIN, very simalr weight to the 3000gt VR-4’s

thats why this is impressive

not true, It ran 11’s because he was driving it, and there are plently of 9 sec vr4’s on stock transfer case

GOTTTT EMMMM!!

got duke laduked

sorry for the wrong info then. i was just saying what i was told by augie many years ago