Worst Car

what’s the worst car you’ve ever owned? the kind of car that when you see one pass, you wince in pain thinking about the one you owned.

i’ve got to go with 1981 Ford Crown Vic LTD… definitely the worst car I’ve ever owned… it died the day I bought it.

a 95 geo metro:tounge:

V-6 camaro…shoulda just bought an 8, but it was fun!

Originally posted by P8NT-BALLAH
a 95 geo metro:tounge:

my metro was a pile…but the fact that it got 50mpg and outlived about half of my cars earns it at least a little respect from me.

82 camaro berlinetta 4 speed with the 2.8 v6

Originally posted by Quik
82 camaro berlinetta 4 speed with the 2.8 v6

that’s pimp for sure…:tounge:

my friend still drives the 86 2.8 Firebird he got back in 11th grade… I’m guessing that’s about the same car?

it was totally beater. i paid 600 for it and learned how ot drive astick with it

1993 Eagle Talon

a 95 z28 junk junk junk, hated that car :reloading

:knock on wood: I haven’t had any bad cars… well just my 89 Civic but thats the beater…:smiley:

83 Chevy Chevette

89 Cadillac Brougham 5.0 w/140hp

86 Chevy Nova:eek3:

88 beretta gt

90 Jeep cherokee sport

hmm would have to be an old 71 ford pick up I had. Used it to plow and beat around in, bed was so bad I ripped it off and built another one out of two by fours. Front was also rusted soo bad that everytime I came out in the morning I there was more stuff that had fallen off. Oh the gas tank also rusted right through and it leaked gas like a civ

94 barney purple color cavalier… and it had dents in the doors and the bumber sagged!!

dihatsu hijet, i didn’t know they even existed till “pimp my ride” but i’d have to say that is the biggest POS vehical i ever say. Also, any thing gas/electric is a pos, what happend to the days of lead gas and exhuast burning your eyes.

Originally posted by Cutty
dihatsu hijet, i didn’t know they even existed till “pimp my ride” but i’d have to say that is the biggest POS vehical i ever say. Also, any thing gas/electric is a pos, what happend to the days of lead gas and exhuast burning your eyes.

its the worst car youve ever owned, but that hijet is a piece of shit

well its not really fair to it but my cutlass ciera was the worst i’ve owned but it really wasn’t that bad. I beat the piss out of it and it took it all.