Worst Car

Originally posted by Cutty
dihatsu hijet, i didn’t know they even existed till “pimp my ride” but i’d have to say that is the biggest POS vehical i ever say. Also, any thing gas/electric is a pos, what happend to the days of lead gas and exhuast burning your eyes.

i like the Insight. It’s slow as hell, but it gets 70+ mpg on the highway and it doesn’t look too bad for being a fuel efficient car…kind of like the CRX HF for the current times.

its ok lookin except i would get rid of the skirt coverin up the back wheel

Originally posted by ShalerPunk
i like the Insight. It’s slow as hell, but it gets 70+ mpg on the highway and it doesn’t look too bad for being a fuel efficient car…kind of like the CRX HF for the current times.
Faster and better than all mighty geo too:rolleyes:

Originally posted by SleeperGTP
Faster and better than all mighty geo too:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:
:smiley: Take a joke man…hahaha:rolleyes:

Originally posted by danteisme
its ok lookin except i would get rid of the skirt coverin up the back wheel

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU AND THE REST OF THE WORLD… look at that thing, its a piece of fuck. Fucking hippie, tree huggin mother fuckers, kiss my ass endangered species mother fuckers. Fucking fags would know a good car if it ran you over. That car looks like a fucking mistake. FUck that car and all the people who like/bought it. I can’t wait for ozone action days so i can drive the GS with fuckin 110 in the take and burn a whole fucking tank and i hope some spotted owl dies cause of the fumes and i hope some gas leaks out into a steam that takes it into the river down to the mississippi and into the gulf of mexico where it kills some stupid fuckin seal. GLOBAL WARMING my ASS you fuckin GASOLINE hating CUNTS. GUESS WHAT, I KILL A PREMANTIS everytime i see one so fuck the environment and fuck electric cars.

91 mitsu eclipse gsx.
tranny broke, diff broke , rings broke.pos
ive had vehickes that looked worse (88 toyo truck with rusted bed) ect but they never broke or stranded me.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU AND THE REST OF THE WORLD… look at that thing, its a piece of fuck. Fucking hippie, tree huggin mother fuckers, kiss my ass endangered species mother fuckers. Fucking fags would know a good car if it ran you over. That car looks like a fucking mistake. FUck that car and all the people who like/bought it. I can’t wait for ozone action days so i can drive the GS with fuckin 110 in the take and burn a whole fucking tank and i hope some spotted owl dies cause of the fumes and i hope some gas leaks out into a steam that takes it into the river down to the mississippi and into the gulf of mexico where it kills some stupid fuckin seal. GLOBAL WARMING my ASS you fuckin GASOLINE hating CUNTS. GUESS WHAT, I KILL A PREMANTIS everytime i see one so fuck the environment and fuck electric cars.

haha:rolleyes:

i’m not against muscle cars at all… some people just have jobs (delivery, traveling salesman, etc…) where it’s more practical to have an economy car.

You kill Premantis? Isn’t that a sandwich shop in the strip? :smiley:

I love these rage replys :smiley:

Originally posted by BlkP42E
I love these rage replys :smiley:
thats Classic Cutty right there. i brought that out just for my fans. 14 Fucks in that flip out.

thats Classic Cutty right there. i brought that out just for my fans. 14 Fucks in that flip out.

i thought you used to have more

Originally posted by HaNnIBaL64
i thought you used to have more
Oh no, have i gone soft :confused:

Oh no, have i gone soft :confused:

you said that to some chick, didnt you? :dunno:

Originally posted by HaNnIBaL64
you said that to some chick, didnt you? :dunno:
musta been blanyers’s chick :puke: :smiley:

:eek3: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl:

hah…you’re so ugly you couldn’t get laid in an Enzo.

:rolleyes: That was weak dude:rolleyes:

too bad i fucked her in a 95 geo :eek:

too bad i fucked her in a 95 geo :eek:

hahahahahahahahahaha :rofl: