Worst Car

Originally posted by Cutty
too bad i fucked her in a 95 geo :eek:

sorry… she doesn’t fuck hook-nosed wiggers…

too bad i fucked her in a 95 geo :eek:
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/liebe/love-smiley-083.gif

Originally posted by ShalerPunk
she never saw me, after i put on the entire 12 pack of condoms on all at onece (i wasn’t tryin to get burnt) i used the Giant Eagle bag they came in and put it over her head.

No she (barely) fucks big nosed losers;)

Originally posted by SleeperGTP
No she (barely) fucks big nosed losers;)

actually she fucks one big nosed loser a lot :wink:

she never saw me, after i put on the entire 12 pack of condoms on all at one (she burnt throught the first 6) i used the Giant Eagle bag they came in and put it over her head.

:wtf:

Hey ugly people need sex too i guess:confused:

so whos the lucky SOB?

she never saw me, after i put on the entire 12 pack of condoms on all at one (she burnt throught the first 6) i used the Giant Eagle bag they came in and put it over her head.

i don’t bring the white trash you try to screw into my discussions with you, so leave my girlfriend out of shit. she reads this board and i’m sure she’s well within her rights to complain to whitey.

i don’t bring the white trash you try to screw into my discussions with you, so leave my girlfriend out of shit. she reads this board and i’m sure she’s well within her rights to complain to whitey.
:gives: about you or your girl? Havent you been thrown off here once already?

hoo boy… sounds like you need a disclaimer. I give you permission to use mine, provided you edit the parts applicable to yourself. :smiley:

Originally posted by SleeperGTP
:gives: about you or your girl? Havent you been thrown off here once already?

yeah, and out of deference to whitey, i’ve been trying not to start shit…but i comment about cars and people make it about my personal life.

yeah, and out of deference to whitey, i’ve been trying not to start shit…but i comment about cars and people make it about my personal life.
:crying: :crying: :crying: :blah: :nuts:

dude i undersatnd where you are coming from but it was a joke… learn to take them a little bit. once one person gets wound up the other usually follows too. just chill and crack one back instead of defending yourself. if they dont take the joke that well just leave the thread, cause we dont need drama on pittspeed anymore.

Originally posted by HaNnIBaL64
dude i undersatnd where you are coming from but it was a joke… learn to take them a little bit. once one person gets wound up the other usually follows too. just chill and crack one back instead of defending yourself. if they dont take the joke that well just leave the thread, cause we dont need drama on pittspeed anymore.

alright…

i fucked cutty’s sister. in the ass. it bled for days.

(good joke, eh?):wink:

:bigthumb:

alright…

i fucked cutty’s sister. in the ass. it bled for days.

good attempt…

alright…

i fucked cutty’s mother. in the ass. it bled for days.

:eek3: uh oh

mom jokes :nono: but good attempt…

okay…edited…

try ? silver…tell this man the quality i bring to the table.