Worst experience of my life

One for each personality?

were the 3 different languages spoken by 3 different personalities?

Damn apparently the last 3 years since graduating high school were pretty rough for her.

And most of her facebook posts are about getting drunk, smoking weed and using men.

thankyou for making me spit my morning coffee on the floor to avoid the computer.

hahaha peter is a mutual friend :facepalm

You better be kidding that that is the worst experience in your life. That shit’s child’s play dude.

I’ve taken shits that sounded worse than that.

they went to high school together

Well looks like thats my fact of the day

Funny shit in here!

Dont bother going right away.

Most STD’s take around 3 months after the first contact to show up in any sort of test.

You could get tested next week, come back clean… and then 3+ months down the road notice your cock is oozing

yikes

that’s really not that bad of an experience…

someone should share this thread with her “bf”

Look, i’m just sharing a real shitty situation that happens to be the worst i’ve had to deal with. I didn’t title it, Worst Situation EVER in the whole wide world.

Still a shit situation, and I thought i’d share.

:rofl:rofl

Definitely saw her naked somewhere, can’t remember where.

Oh and I deleted the original post because apparently guys on shift have nothing better to do than show these threads to the girls they are being talked about.

NOOO. I still had to save the whole page.

Sorry toomany :rofl

Truth, bunch of fucking homo’s on this site. Care nothing but themselves. No more posting pics of girls Ive been with on here.

Edited OP ftl.

Lock 1.

Lock 2

wish i could of seen original post, but any girl that went to shaker you should always second guess, until u know them for a longggggggggggggggg time.