Worst Gym ever !! Planet fitness

No doubt PF have some stupid restrictions, I go there but that doesn’t mean I agree with all of their restrictions. They have restriction on the size of the drinks you can bring in and a dress code…and I was like WTF?

All of their restriction are clearly there to shape what type of customers they intended to get or wanted to get. The casual people who only visit the gym may be 4 times a month; I mean you can f’ing have a haircut in the gym, that got to tell you something about the place.

At Best theres all kinds of people, young, old, jacked, fat, average, etc and nobody seems to have a problem with anybody else. Theres the guys benching 400+ next to people benching 55 pounds and nobody seems to mind.

Some people grunt and all while lifting heavy and thats normal. I do it sometimes too.

The only real issue Ive got is the people that hog 3 machines at a time or sit down and talk on their cell phone on a machine I want to use.

Theres really no weird rules there and even the no jeans/no boots rules are rarely enforced there.

Paul, im happy you like best fitness… Best fitness is def a cool place, I like there phsyco room w/ the punching bag and padded walls lol…

But to compare Best to Planet fitness finantially (which were talkin about now i think)… just isnt happening… Best fitness is like a hot dog cart on a street corner compared to Planet fitness, a 2 floor mcdonalds with a play pen.

PF makes fucking BANKKKK

Im not talking about what they make, Im talking about the workout experience/opportunity.

Most guys I know say PF is a joke. However alot of girls seem to like it.

PF IS a joke… but 80% of members that go there ARE jokes lol… Sometimes you gotta think about other people then yourself in business… Walk into planet fitness and you will understand… 380 pound chicks doing side crunches, 120 yr old men doing 10 pound bicep curls, a TON of ditzy blonde chicks that go once or twice a month, 130 pound tough guys benching 135x10 ext… WHY in the hell would you spend the money on heavy ass weights when only 15-20% of the members use them?.. You dont…

I only go there because is close to my house and the main reason, the 24/7 access… I’d rather workout with less weights then not workout at all…

I do my leg and back workout at home becuase I tend to slam weights while deadlifting and grunt while squatting, but other then that PF is great for what it is.

spoke with the latham manager and he was really nice and cool about everything. apologized like 5 times for the other manager and called the regional manager for me. this is no number to corporate and the regional manager is as high as they go.

he said i wasnt canceled and i didnt have to bring in my key tag, he told me my member number and to just tell them that if they dont want to look me up. all in all he was polite and said he would take care of it and make sure i dont have any more issues with them and that he was more than happy to have me come to his gym.

all went better then expected, so monday night at 7:30 im going to my colonie planet fitness without my tag again and they will still have to type in my numbers in the computer those lazy fucks.

with the comments above, i go to pf because its close and works at all hours and cheap. i like the set up and usually at the time i go i can get on all the machines. i go there 100 % due to connivance.

Is Conni Vance hot?

I think its a dude, or atleast used to be.

Oh I thought she was Loudonville or is it the same gym?

Loudonville is technically Colonie.

lolz spell check said i misspelled it initially as well and i just auto corrected it and never check what i clicked on haha

Good to hear it worked out in the end.

I go to the PF in Glenmont when I can (right now not so much because of my back) to run on the eliptical (healthier for you than running on pavement or on a tread mill from what I understand).

That being said…grunting and all that crap irks me to no end. Glad no one does it at the Glenmont one or I would promptly cancel my membership. You want to grunt? Go to a bodybuilders gym where the majority of the dudes are walking around with biceps the size of my head…not a gym that is more ‘everyone’ oriented. No one needs to hear that crap. I’m sure some guys are actually lifting so heavy that it happens…but I bet some of them are also ‘showing off’.

My opinion on the matter…not that it means anything. :lol

Glad it worked out for you, but you should drive an extra 10 mins and go to ABC in Latham.

But I’m bias because the Manager of ABC is family. LoL

It’s funny how people who lift heavy are the ones actually getting judged. Good job PF. Shit is lame.

never thought about that lol, thats funny as hell and true…

Yeah dude… i’m not even big and i don’t want to work out there. It’s a shitty concept. Collecting dumbells and other shit at home instead.

Dave is easily reachable by the public… but that said, if your cordial, as it seems you are, he would fix the situation… but if you were a dick at all, he’d not miss ya… sounds like you have it under control. Update us monday

I honestly go to planet fitness to shower. The I proceed to walk around without a towel on for at least 20 minutes.

I talked to him when i was banned from the one in rotterdam. Hes a fucking asshole if you ask me.