would smashhhhh ....

haha im so happy you just posted that

It just made it better tho.

still workin on that BMW :frowning: now its an e38 not an e36 :rofl :rofl

all right my last shot as a hic , i go to tractor pulls, watch nascar when nuttin else on , used a real wooden outhouse , yellled yeee hawwww , had a lifted truck wit the fenders cut for bigger tires , popstarted a tractor , smacked my little bro wit a stomach of a deer i just shot and gutted … i have others but i cant i dont want ya guys to think less of me lol

Your doing it wrong, you have to watch nascar even if other good shows are on :rofl

lol, either slomarrow or killrblkbird have good chances. She was in love with my cutty, but since john owns it now i think he might have this one. He just needs to get a duramax with stacks, and become a combine mechanic LOL

:rofl she goes to tractor pulls, likes nascar, we have an outhouse on our farm, she drives tractors all the time, and goes deer hunting

im in love , tell her to add me on f/b … ill go work at that hudson river tractor place . shit ill put a duramax in the cutty lolol

i hear theres a hot desk girl that works there, her name is sam, she drives a black s13 hatch 240, drifts it at LVD too

that sam is a sexy one ,

I just got done driving a GMC 2500 hd turbo diesel. I can bail hay, plow, plant corn, we have multiple large John Deere tractors(one with a cab for the cold evenings…), an empty farm house with guns(for smash), barns full of hay(…for smash), deer and elk on the wall, I have work boots and cowboy boots both.

Last hurrah.

Edit- I go to tractor pulls too.

very respectable kind sir

My leather interior is made of white cows…

I fucked my cousin.

This guy wins. :ahh:lol

Same here but I would be willing to rent my redneck machine to shift member. I think the cummins with stacks should be hick enough

lol idk, my buddy has a twin turb cummer and although she was impressed she still likes duramaxes better

I used to do some work on a sheep farm in Esperance and I drive a pick up truck

What farm?? i used to fuck goats on a goat and horse farm in 'sprance

just a family friend’s farm. No goats there, just sheep and dogs.