Would you have a treway with your significant other?

Yes.
If you care about them that much, what are you so worried about? That she’s gonna like licking snatch and run off with the other girl? If I’m dating her, I know she’s not crazy or dramatic because I don’t tolerate that shit. Don’t be selfish. If she’s willing to share you, the least you can do is share back. Hell, maybe she’ll even get jealous halfway through and start beating on the friend. Even that wouldn’t be so bad.

Most girls are gonna have a 3some at some point or another, but most of them do it with someone they’re “not emotionally attached to” because they have sharing issues. You gonna let some random dude swoop in and get more from your girl than you after you put all this effort into it?

Oh wait, this is nyspeed, i have to put it in terms everyone can understand. Suppose you had a ferrari and you were in love with it. Then someone you know offers to let you take out their lamborghini for the night. You’re still gonna do it. Change of pace FTW.

This made me lewl

this needs mspaint. whos gonna step up today?
quick, someone call someone else out on a post that they’d have no reason to lie about

I just have always put the 3way action type of girl in the non dateable freaky anything goes category of females.

What if this so called “cared for” girl asked you, on the grounds that she has a friend who wants to get laid and your girl for whatever reason whats you to take part in a 2v1 match? I think that would make me says yes, otherwise, naaa broseph

Wake up dude. You’re dreaming. :slight_smile:

Hypothetical thread, hypothetical answer :slight_smile:

Like anyone is going to take sex advice from the guy who almost died of finger AIDs. :lol:

This isn’t Entourage haha

:lolsign: :lolsign:

People that would be a no: SO, Girl from work, good friend

People that would be a yes: Everything else with a vag

gf’s get jealous, think u dont like them anymore, never let u live it down, relationship goes down in flames…

Bingo.

Two things came to mind when i read this thread.

1. The previously mentioned Entourage episode where Eric is faced with this dilemma.

2. An episode of Seinfeld where Jerry tries to perform the “roomate switch” by asking for the “menage” in hopes that it disgusts the current GF and peaks interest of the roomate. Of course it all blows up in his face when he finds out they’re “into it.”

Definitely not with someone I care about. If I love you, I ain’t sharin’.

Ah wait, I wasn’t supposed to answer this question, was I? :uhh:

i’m supriesd none of the gals replied to this yet.

dawns to busy eating i would assume.

See above.

i read that as two dudes.?

no thanks…