Would you pay 20 grand for this?

http://finance.yahoo.com/family-home/article/106040/Air-Cars:-A-New-Wind-for-America’s-Roads

I would pay maybe 5g for it but I honestly dont see anyone shelling out 20g for one.

I would rather spend 1500 bucks on a scooter that tops out at 35 than that thing.

just because you or i wouldnt doesnt mean nobody will. i predict all it will take is some “go green” asshole to be cruisin around in it for a few months then start a website about thier toy car and prob write several blogs about it and it will attract attention from other jerks of the same caliber and become the new prius. :ham:

scooter > air car

^ word. you already did that!

I think someone would need to be a serious “greenfreak” to spend 20g on something that looks like that and goes 60 miles per day.

I mean I guess if you never had to buy gasoline it would pay for itself vs. the best fuel economy car but still…its terrible looking and 20g seems like an awful lot of cash $'s for it.

How do they pass any kind of crash test/safety standards with it :lol:

Computer models…silly

License Plate:

DONOR WGN

Blood maybe. Pretty sure none of the organs would be in once piece after a serious crash in that thing.

PSI?
I have a large compressor that runs all day everyday @ 120psi.
That could be handy.:slight_smile:

:frowning: tops out at 35mph… no thanks

it can go freeway speeds, justs needs to run a small supplemental motor

Perma booooooost. Nifty idea though.

no burnouts no care, at least it would be good for the bacon hater yuppies

may bring jobs to NYS

no!

it looks like a camper

Looks ghey

no way, they have those cars in india that are like 2k that get 60+ mpg, i cant remeber the name nor do i care

I’ll pass…lol