Wow.......am I right here?

A couple years ago, I used to live with a guy in Albany. He moved to Manassas, VA in Nov of 2007, and I’ve only seen him once since he moved…

So fast forward to now, and I’m down here in Hagerstown MD, which is only about 1.5 hours from Manassas. I called him last week and told him that I’d drive over to see him tonight (Tuesday, my day off) and he was for it. I got the feeling he’d cancel though at that time…

So today, he calls at like 1230PM and was like “I’m busy at work, I’ll be off by 8pm (the time we scheduled) but I’m probably not going to feel like doing anything, but if you are really hell-bent on coming here, we can still meet up”.

I’m not even returning the call as to me, that’s basically saying “I don’t care that you wanted to hang out, or the fact that you were willing to drive over and hour to do it”

?

It’s not like he even has to really do anything or drive very far. Sounds like he doesn’t want to be bothered.

Exactly, that’s why I don’t even think that a return phone call is warranted. He wonders why he does not have any friends…

:’(

LolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllL

he doesnt want to hangout dude.

and its weird that you care this much to post it up on a forum.

Has he seen your cock??

My list of people that I’d consider good friends get’s shorter each year. Thankfully, you were never on it.

Don’t call him back. Fuck that nigguuh

:rofl

X2. Especially the people who enter into relationships and feel the need to ignore all of their friends because they have a vagina they can plow whenever they fell like it. IMO they turn INTO the vagina.

I hear you man, the point of the thread is it’s funny to hear your friends talk about ‘keeping in touch’ and shit, but when you try to do stuff, they bitch out. I’m not mad, sad, etc, it’s just funny how a lot of people are all talk. Again, I know who my real friends are and it’s a pretty short list.

People almost always will say one thing and do the exact opposite.

Clearly he doesn’t wanna hangout. Crappy “friend” IMO.

Yeah man, it’d be one thing if he called and was friendly about canceling, but to have an attitude about it just makes me wonder what runs thru some peoples heads.

pussy is pussy, and buddies will always be buddies

im wit smokin ,has he in one way or another met your cock ? im not judgin ya just curious sucks though

maybe he doesnt “play” on both teams anymore

Right, I’ve stopped myself since you bent my cock:banghead

yea man, i felt that. yikes!

maybe if you send him a pic of your cock he’ll reconsider!!

:lol