Wow Gina....this is Craaaazy

check this out, the cooles BMW i have ever seen !

Gina-BMW

Obviously you haven’t seen this one

Nudes!

oh fuck

Piece Benny JK

Ive seen your car in person when you were with nick and chris taking some shots. Even saw it getting a little side ways . Amazing car and i Love that clear coat or what ever it is on the paint. :nod

lmao

very old news :nana

Old or not, it’s still highly facinating to me. I’d love to see this adapted, in many ways. Standard road cars, transports vehicles, oh an less we forget my favorite idea…complete adaptive aero LMP bodywork ;D

I really like the headlights. Gives a whole new meaning to the “eyelid” cosmetics used on cars :smile

It’s a nice show concept but that’s that.
This thing would warp and flap something fierce at speed.

uhh thanks, yeah my car’s pretty sweet…but it’s not THAT old is it :rofl

I know, I know, but you set yourself up :tong

Tricia, i think somebody posted Gina a while back, but its still a kool thing to see. Very different, ya know? Super original as well. Id want to see it in person and touch it. I got to see and touch the W12-650 GTI, that things gorgeous!
I agree with laduke, Ben the pearl looks really nice on your car. I’ve told you that a few times. Everyone has the plain white M3, yours is different. IDK, i like that car. It reminds me of my Eclipse’s interior, but i really like cars like that. theyre all loud and harsh on ur lower back and ass when youre in em cuz of the suspension, but theyre fun.