WOW its HOT outside...

Well I know In son land its definitly Not beach weather… but Down here in cuba Its currently 26 degrees, and its after dinner and the sun has been down for a good 2 hours.

i arrived here yesterday and stated My getting my drink on as soon as the plane landed in Houlgen. I was even handed a beer on the bus ride over to the resort haha…

These people drive some pretty cool cars… all Old chevs and ford… from way back… Ever seen a rust free Un restored 57 chev belair? LOL… well there all over down Here.

And talk about crazy driving haha… Our bus was passing cars and trucks on hills even when there were motorcycles comming the other way. Oo man. pretty crazy stuff…

I spent most of the day down at the beach as it was around 30 degrees and not a cloud in the sky…

I dont think I have stoped drinking or eating since I arrived LOL… Even our room is stocked daily with nice cold beer in the beer fridge.

But yea… I think im going to get going for a walk In my shorts and short sleeve shirt HAHA…

Well you guys have fun up in coldland… I mean Canada.

:-D:-D:-D:p

watch out for Rodrigo (hes a pimp)… he likes to offer tourists toothless hookers!

enjoy it you lucky bastard…hahaha
glad your rb works

at least that will give you something to look forward to when you get back…lol

enjoy the sun bud…you seriously need a tan

Only 26 eh…that sucks for Cuba. My girlfriend is in Strasbourg France and it was 21 today.

Any hotter and she’d be “french toast”.

Keep pounding those Mayabe’s in your fridge!
Best drink in Cuba, Gin and Tonic… to avoid “drinking the water”

Where in Cuba are you? Bring us back some Esplendido’s too.