wow ROFL

Originally Posted by mustang03gt
in shelby’s defense, he is a closet homo. but all i know (to make a long story short) he was sending me text messages all the time, and asking me to tell my brother he wants to put his dick in his ass. i wouldnt because i know my brother is straight, then all the sudden 3 of his fag friends show up at my work, asking me questions about why he likes it up the pooper and if he would watch brokeback mountain with them. (he said the ass ramming scene had him moist in the pants). a few days later they were all doin each other in a big gay orgy.

Fixed

lame as my post is…my point is proven. no wonder no matter what you type someone is fuckin mean to you. you’re an idiot!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:love:

i remember havin to make a choice.she said she wanted me to change.i took the way i dress over her and kicked her to the curb

ya…i,d like to curb stomp u

i bet she bee’d a real prize. one of dem hoez u pick up in da clubz

nope didnt goto the clubz.she actually worked for a finacial firm.i do like dem ho’s at da club tho nice and easy

might as well face it dawg ill never change

i don,t want u to change,i just want to curb stomp u. It doesn,t bother me that u go through life looking like a complete moron.

nice and easy eh? because you’ll let anything willing to fuck you, fuck you. thats fucking gross. they must go by the motto “drink til hes cute”