wow ROFL

http://www.myspace.com/bulgariandre

tara just sent me this… i guess she just cant get him to join tho:(

wow :rofl:

lol i thought youd get a kick outta that.

he sure does have a ‘nice car’

hahhaha hemade me laugh bitches.

whats up w/ the cute girls saying his doors/lights are “orgasmic”? either they never had one, or this kid is on to something we dont know about…

and ill give him credit, shit looks to be cleanly done too… not my style though.

wow

Linkin park and lambo doors grrrrrrrrrrrt

ROFL too funny

This kind of made me laugh they other day.

but that car looks kinda decent from a far

I think the first guy is coming out of the closet.

Who I’d like to meet:
I am not sure who I’d like to meet. Kinda lost all faith in the female part of the humanoid species, so… Just friends I guess…Slowly loosing hope of finding the one who makes me happy, so just doing my own thing for a while…Sux to be alone, sux to get hurt, so… I had a great girl once, but like any other guy, found a way to fuck it up.

that beretta has driven by mad mex with the doors open a few times recently later at night

on his defense, he is a nice guy. not sure if hes talking about his last girlfriend or not, but all i know (to make a long story short) he was sending me text messages all the time, and asking me to go out with him. i wouldnt because i knew he had a girlfriend (of 3 years) then all the sudden 3 of her friends show up at my work, asking me questions. a few days later they broke up.

u are NOT one to laugh:stick:

get over it whiteboy.ghetto is where it be

maybe “it be” in your mind. a choice between the two id take sleeper without a thought

me too

AW

Fixed :kekegay: