Wrecked murcielago - fatal - Pics (56k noes) SNWS

DIAF

http://www.kageki-racing.com/etc/lambo/14.jpg

mmmmm medium rare! :spam:

wow, you’re an idiot.

you know nothing about the situation, somebody is killed in an accident and you hope he suffered because he was a moron? what contributions have you made to society that we shouldn’t hope you burn alive and ‘suffer’?

all this hate because he drives a car 100x’s better than yours? He must have done something right in life before this.

Oh I knew I was gonna get bashed. For all I know his tire could have popped doing the speed limit at 55 and the car could’ve just burst into flames. I’m only going on what I’d heard. Some guys on the down here in sc were talking about this not too long ago and said they heard through the grape vine that this guy as was doing 180+ in the rain. Maybe I should’ve made it a point to say that.

PS: yes I do suck at life :tup:

Jealousy is a fickle mistress josh…

and from the pic I linked I think that is a second person, more than likely a completly innocent victim.

http://www.kageki-racing.com/etc/lambo/16.jpg

look like the firefighter is already trying to get his game going on that bitch… look at the vibe in that stance

i’m just saying that we don’t know how it happened… and even if we did, why would we wish that upon them? I’ve made poor decisons before while driving too. The only people who know exactly what happend are dead.

And the vehicle doesn’t look like it was going 180mph when it crashed. I don’t see any crumple damage other then it rolled over, started on fire, and they couldn’t get the doors open.

well i know what happened… he was getting his tiny penis serviced(yes he was making up for his small size with the car) during the rising action he kept pressing the gas petal making him speed up (cause he is a mild mannered guy and BJ’s making him do crazy things), and at climax (yes that means orgasm for you younger folks) he lost the vehicle and spin spin spin through the trees while he was ejactulating semen everywhere! you can tell this from all the white stuff outside of the car… its been a decade or two since he got off…

oh yea and i’m sure forensics will be able to figure it out :slight_smile: (they will see the semen everywhere)

^:lol:

Douchebags tend to have the money, wreck the cars, and make me jealous :frowning: Obviously not jealous of the current situation, since they are a toasted marshmallow at this point, but you get the point.

ooooops

Jesus thats aweful.

If there was ever a reason not to put Lambo doors on a car…this is it.

Is that besides the fact that they are ghey?

i guess we know where you stand but im pretty sure i would have no problem with the stock doors on my lamborghini…if i had one…

:word: i never thought about how bad those doors are if you roll the car over.

crawl through the window? :gotme:

What the fuck language is that? I’m trying to translate a news article about it, but I can’t figure out which language it is.

Is it this one?
http://nacerno.blesk.cz/Clanek58115.htm

I think it’s Czech.

im going to guess they are power windows, so if the power gets cut then you couldnt do that. Plus if the car is on fire 99% of people will start to panic when they cant open the door and not think to try and kick out the window.

Or, if it’s upside-down, not be able to get enough space to move your legs up (down?) to kick out the window…

that was my first thought too :noes:

uhh… those arent exactly large windows. take a good look at the first pics of the car. better yet, here’s a reference pic: