Wrecked murcielago - fatal - Pics (56k noes) SNWS

Word. This forum is very hypocritical. Most people think this kind of thing will never happen to them while doing a 30-130 roll. Running over a dead raccoon with a solid rear axle (coughfbodscough) at speeds over 100mph can pitch the car sideways in .1 second. Now THEY are the fucking morons about to get laughed at.

Get this guy some chicken wings…medium spicy!

FYI - caught this from another forum…

I think it was one model and one over confidant guy hot dogging it… I don’t speak Czech, but my skills in inferring are pretty good. Check that, they were both models but only one was a girl…
Looks like this guy was the one driving… A Petr Falc (31)…

…and this poor girl is the well done corpse falling out of the passenger side…

Her name was Renata Vaculcikova (only 23)… Damn shame…

There’s a pic on the first link above the unwrecked picture that I think shows the road where the accident occurred. IF it is, look how wavy the road is - if he/she was driving too fast here, she definitely would go airborne.

This sounds like a challenge for Top Gear to reinact

oh … my … God…

BTW, the foam is a class A foam most likly. they are used in car accedents to 1, put out the fire, and 2, they provide a barrior so the gas, and other substances on the ground wont ignite. We use it at car accedents where there is fuell dumped on the ground.

maybe he was getting some road head

or economy cars that were never meant to go fast…

and its kinda funny since i have seen deer in the main area people like to roll race. I can see that going bad one of these times.

again, fbods.

again as I stated, I was only going on what I’ve heard through the grapevine, Maybe harsh. but thats all :gotme:

Update - someone on another forum partly translated the news article:

ritalin version:
The 23 years model Renáta Vaculcíková, comming from Zdar nad Sazavou, 60 km west from Brno, was invited to Most to watch a meeting of sport car owners.
There is race circuit http://www.autodrom-most.cz/ One of the owners ,37 years old guy, did invite her for 10 minutes trip in his sport car Lamborghini and she had accepted.
They left road at speed of over 250 km/hour, hit few trees and both died at flames.

oh baxter, you know i dont speak spanish