Wrecked my P71 yesterday

Long story short, either a tie rod snapped or my puppy who was in the front seat who pushed on the steering wheel caused the accident.

My p71 is wrecked, collided with a tree at 60+mph in wheatland.

I am asking if anyone wants the motor/trans for anything, I am trying to make some money off the car. Motor trans has only 92k on it and it was not abused by the police, it was a D.A.R.E car and was babied.

If no one wants it, i will have action auto parts scrap it.

The front passenger side is toast, but the motor trans, and entire driver side is intact, if any other P71 people need doors or any other parts.

Car is all white.

I am fine and so are the dogs that were in the car.

If you want any of the parts, make an offer, this is a You pull deal.

I’m surprised, and glad to hear that the dogs are ok. Can imagine it being a fun time seeing as they aren’t buckled down.

Oh and good to hear you’re ok too. :slight_smile:

glad that you, the car, and the family came out allwhite… :jokes:

I need the blue ford oval from the front grill. What year is the car?

sucks dude, I just bought a rust free FL patrol unit yesterday, wont know what I need until it gets here

car is a 1998

pics?

Would your blue oval fit my 2006 grill? If so I want it lol.

Ill send you the whole chrome front grill. It was untouched in the accident. I dont think the ovals changed on the vics honestly. measure your opening and ill measure the oval.

Anyone want a Nice 4.6l 2v with 92k and trans to go with it? Or how about a nice limited slip rear end with 3.73 gears. Wheels tires? Trying to part this bitch out.

any snow tires?

I would be interested in 2 rims

I should have my new one this weekend, I will let you know what if anything else I need

both of my snows, actually got flats. I have all seasons with 8 months of wear on them if you want.

how much for the tires??

do you have the gauge cluster? I have some burnt out bulbs to replace

Everytime I read this thread I think about dogs, herpes, and old mcdonalds bags flying around a shitty ex-cop car as it crashes.

http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?158522-P71-Crown-Victoria-and-2001-Pontiac-Grand-Am

No pics remain in the thread but you might now of the P71 9c1ny was selling. I bought it and have put probably a measly 1k miles on it since then. I have a cockface neighbor that keeps calling the cops for me parking on the street and I think I’m gonna have to sell her since it’s not my DD and I don’t want any more parking tickets. Any interest? I’d be looking for $1700ish (fairly firm).

Lemme know if you want more info on miles etc…

Thanks
-Mike

:tup: :lol::lol:

shit man wish I knew last week you wanted to sell it, I would have bought her back, she was a damn good car!
I just picked up a nice rust free 2000 P71 out of Florida w 77k on it and a new paint job (white w tan interior)

Still is. Just sucks too much gas compared to my Subaru so I drive it to work maybe a day every other week so it doesn’t just sit.
I want to know which neighbor has this issue with me parking there. It’s not like NYC or a busy area…I’m one of 2 people that parks on the street in this section. F’in douche bags.
Maybe I should make it into a donk and then I’ll get respect. LOL :wink:

Sorry traders, dont have that kinda cash.

9c1. 50 each if you want the rims, the tires are like 9 months old with very low miles. 30 without rims, but id have to find someone to unmount them.

and yes i have the dash cluster

Sounds damn nice,and having the special driveshaft and 3.55 gears stock is a good plus (should have a posi as well).See if you can find a used 1999 P71 PCM/ECM to swap into your new whip,would give a little added fun :wink:

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

If you want a Vic that gets better MPG then i’d shoot for a '01+ with the PI 4.6L.

I have had 2 NPI Vics and one PI Vic.My 2003 P71 got much better MPG than the older NPI ones i had did.Not to mention all the upgrades the '03+ P71’s got over the older models.It was like a night and day difference…

where are you located for the tires? Interested in any trades? I have a kevlar trunk pack that came with my vic that would be nice for your next vic! What brand tires are they? I will get some pics of my new vic soon, was a pretty sweet deal for $3k