wrestling thread

But you do it as Ted Turner did, he owned AWA, and that texas wrestling shit for years, no one knew. Vinnie Mac wants the world to know how much money he has, so he tells everyone that he owns both.

It the past I bought two pay-per-views per month, since he bought WCW and ECW I have bought none. Whos better off without me spend my $120.00+ per month? I am, did my $120.00 hurt Vinnie, I’d guess no. But you put me in the same boat as 100,000 other people, and he’s losing big money.

point well taken but now instead of 1 pay per view a month he now has potentially 3 . smackdown raw and ecw and he is still selling out those big arenas and he has wwe on demand and owns all of the wrestling footage. hes actually selling stuff from 20 years ago that you seen for free on the different tv shows.

Agreed, but my thinknig is he lost a lot more than just to the not buying any pay-per-views. And as for the on-damand 24-7, I just watch what they give me for free, and wait for next month to do the same, just like you do.:owned:

i would buy it but dont that much time to devote to tv watching.

I dont watch that much tv, but I still wont buy it…

ill admit it, i watch it, just because the stuff they do is sooo stupid, and it is funny to watch.

i only watch friday night smackdown though, just for the commentators… i havent watched it in a while though, when i first started watching it, it seemed there was a lot of wrestling going on, now, it just seems that every match is a disqualification because of some random wrestler jumping in the ring

edit* i only watched wrestling for kurt angle, mainly because i met him a few years back, but after he left and went to TNA, i quit watching it, and TNA is full of too much bullshit

When I do watch wrestling now a days, it’s only for the women…

i met virgil at world of wheels and got a few pics. i tried to arm wrestle him but he was scared.i remember him from when i wa a kid and thought he was big.turns out that im bigger than him.

Your bigger than half of the US population. :rofl: