Wrights on 19?

Just curious. I saw in the autotrader that there was a saleen mustang for around $21k at wright on 19. From what i can see it looks like it was gt by the hood and they put on the saleen kit and wheels. I just wanted to know if it was an authentic saleen. I know is a member on here that works for wright but i couldnt remember who it was.:slight_smile:

It’s a real saleen… 19k miles.

N/a though. but still a decent deal IMO

has an exhaust and CAI

sounds really good. it’s at the dodge store. if interested, PM me and ill put you in touch with someone

what year?

03 i believe

http://www.getauto.com/autolinks_cardetail.html?x_dealer_id=AARQS&x_group_id=rf&vinNum=1FAFP42X73F345282&e_dealer_id=

says it’s a gt, but its real. has the saleen plate in the engine bay

6spd? and it has some small ass brakes for being a saleen. nice taillights also.

i would do a VIN check first to see if its a real salleen. cause it just seems shady.

20k miles check out that seat :rofl:
Someone sleep in it ?

thats a pic of the rear. i can take pics tomorrow…

its a digital odometer, dont know how you’d roll that back

I didnt doubt the milage. I was laughing at how shitty the seat looks.
Looks like someone lived out of it.

Yea the price seemed to be decent. I was hoping it was a s/c one. I believe i saw the owner of this car before driving it near my work(rohrich lexus). Other than the tailights it looks pretty clean.

edit:The reason i mentioned the hood is cause i thought the saleens didnt have the gt hoodscoop?? Is it only the N/A models that do?

Good look, i appreciate it.

This is the hood i was talking about.

no number on bumper hmm i would not trust it

S281E i believe… not 100% sure. i dont follow saleen’s much, id rather have a cobra anyday

they also put saleen bodykits on some cobras and sold them as saleen cobras

http://www.bryanweatherup.com/Saleen.html

has the engine plaque and dash plaque

and the rear 1/4 window mouldings. you can’t buy those from saleen with a kit.

Thats a pretty nice mustang

24k … id pass.

with a computer you can reset digital ODO’s!!!