TA > 05 or newer saleen

left firehawk853’s house, turned on to road ZZZ to get onto highway XXX. I got a set of highlights comming up on me really fast and start riding my ass. I figure it out its a new mustang. The dude rides my ass the whole way up the on ramp and onto the highway. I move to the center lane to avoid a semi in the right lane, he cuts over to the left and does a fly by. This is when i see the whole body kit. It looked like a saleen or just could have been riced out. So I speed up and get next to him. Drop it down to 2nd at 60mph. Start blipping the throttle to get him to do something. It took like 4-5 times before he did anything. I let him get like a 1/2 a car out before i went WOT. I just walked right past him like it was nothing and kept going. Shut down and the guy doesnt want to come up again. He stays behind me the rest of the way. I floor it and coast down like 6-7 times to try and get him to play again but he didnt want any more. Oh well looks like i ruined some guy’s night.

haha…nice kill bud…
hey, im new to these boards, and i see your name in alot of threads…what do you have done to your car? If you dont want to post it here…you can just pm me if you want…im Doug btw.

Thumps Up to You

solid.

:tup:

Jeeves holdin it down the drive home.

I believe i saw this race on my way home on highway xxx. was there also an evo following along? BTW YOUR CAR IS FUCKING LOUD :rofl:

good kill…

it could be louder like another car i know of;)

What color was this mustang?? Because I know of one that is like burgandy in color that just has the saleen body kit over on the westside, as my buddy with a 350z ran and said he killed but we found the car and it was a GT with the kit…Im pretty sure the new saleen’s come supercharged and might have gave you a better run…but Im not sure what you have done, so who knows…anyway good kill…

I am pretty sure he has a custom bumpstick from a local LS1 guru

:tup: good run jeeves!

The Saleens come in the S281 NA, S281 Supercharged, and S281-E which is like 500hp or something.

Most of the Saleens I’ve seen around here have been NA.

yup that was me. I wanted to get the EVO to play also but my exit came up and he didnt want to follow me.

The saleen was silver

:tup: jeeves

:tup: to custom JnJSpdShop cam

:tup: great kill

mustang kills = always :tup:

jeeves