wrist tats

xXx is like a straight edge tattoo…like the poison free (drugs/alcohol). not saying i was a huge druggie but i came over a bunch of shit where i use to work was a street pharmacy everyone was on something it was just something that wasnt talked about every knew but no one said anything.

hwh22hx…thats pretty badass…mine wont be as big and it will be closer to the palm

mine is my daughters initials. Didnt hurt but u do feel a difference from place to place Im a mechanic so torwards the wrest isnt as dark since i rubbed it when it was healing alot off engine and shit. but still looks good. And yes its crooked. Its made to be straight when your walking so u can see it from behind

http://a400.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/46/l_2f8424617f2904f34591e4af4132576f.jpg

are you serious…so every girl out there with a tattoo is from pittsburgh and is a scum bag???

Personally I could care less if someone has a tattoo or not…I in no way think it is a " cool thing to do "…I mean you don’t get into a cool club for having one. So obviously you are confused.

I would like to add though…that there probably are lots of people out there that get tattoos for dumb reasons. ( and maybe because they think it is cool ) I personally N E V E R thought I would be one to have one. But I decided that it was something that I wanted and so I got it. It’s no tramp stamp…no butterfly, no winnie the poo… but who cares if it was its NOT YOURS

But lets compare it to our cars for a moment though…even though one is permanant…you do what you want and another does what they want… WTF cares.

HAWT!

no i’m talking about the sheep. they are all the same. fake tan, lower back tatoo… “ya i wanted to be different from everyone and express my individuality” yaaa so now you look like every other girl that has one. 9 times outta 10, girls like that are fucken slut pigs. if it walks like a whore, talks like a whore, and looks like a whore… its probably a whore. Its a shame i feel like this about girls in this city but they don’t do much to help their own cause.

i know people get tatoos for dumb reasons…but then they try to use some justification. “yeah i just had to get a fucken butterfly on my snatch” some people say thats hott… i could give a fuck… its hot if my fucken dick is in there, not cause of some dumb ass butterfly.

i agree hence my comment to the " tramp stamp " ( lower back tattoo )…but at the same time I am sure to someone else they may think my tattoo is lame…but I never thought about what someone else thought…its for me not them.

I am sorry you feel that way about teh girls in the burgh but realistically they are everywhere…not every girl is like that.

Right.
I would also get a tattoo if I had something I wanted, because I think they both look good.

<3 stereotyping people with tramp stamps.
I’m sure there are some out there who legitimately think they are cool/neat looking so they get one.

yeah and i’m sure every pants saggin, black hoodie wearing black guy isn’t a criminal. but with everything its the ones that stand out that make the rest look bad. you gotta know the stigmatism that associated with that before you do it. If ur a girl and you get that, you’re gonna need to realize that a guy is probably gonna think ur a slut. if you have a tougue ring, guy is probably gonna think you love suckin cock. If not, you’re probably just a dick teasing attention whore.

Nope sure aren’t.
I do this really weird thing, and respect women and their choices, such as a tattoo that some might assume means they are a slut. Or a tongue ring, which most deffinetly doesn’t mean they get it just because they like oral sex.

That’s just my opinion though, you can feel however you’d like about it. Just throwing my thoughts out there.

ya i respect women too…probably more than a lot of guys… but experience dictates the way i think… yeah i might pass up a nice tatooed up girl… thats the price you gotta pay. Anyone who knows me well knows thou, the superficial stuff about a girl doesn’t write her off in my mind. Its become a joke amoungst my friends actaully… every girl i end up talking to has some kinda physical issue.

Yes, but I’m a heck of a lot more likely to try to get a bj off a random girl with a tongue ring or try to doggiestyle and blast the trampstamp over the rest of the female population without these features.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

well done sir.

you’re mid to late 20’s and jon is still < 20… so i think the past dating experience thing is where your negative attitude comes from… and i also agree that in more situations than not, it’s fully justified…

yeah 27. i just get agrivated with the 21-25 female crowd. i have a ton of female friends and they all cry to me about the same shit. but they don’t want to admit that their actions and things like this account to the shitty way they are treated by men. they bring it on themselves. you can look really good without dressing like a whore. yeah yeah… its great to look at it… maybe i’m just gettin old and i could careless about that stuff. i’d rather find a nice girl in her mid 20’s that already doesn;t have a truckload of baggage.

I think girls have this wrong too…most think that dressing in as less as possible( or adding whatever to her appereance ) will make a guy like her or get her hit on at the club. And for that exact reason is why most of the girls are crying. Typically the only attention that will bring is the kind that doesn’t stick around very long ( if you get my drift ). But this is a never ending issue along with meeting someone at a bar probably won’t get you in a great relationship. Either way I am going off subject …I have stated my points before.

well said.

hooray for being an art director, people expect me to look odd. That said, I’m going to continue my sleeve past my elbow next month, w00t.

amen.

Because not everyone is an attention whore. There are alot of people out there that may have tributes to things or people, whether it be tattoos or things they wear like certain undershirts, that feel like that is a private tribute that gives them strength or gives them the ability to say thank you to someone in their own private way.

Just because someone doesn’t want to walk around showing things off doesn’t mean they are stupid.

And speaking of stupid, you are stupid with these broad generalizations you make. You don’t like it that everyone assumes you’re a faggot teabagger since you went to Central Catholic, do you? The guy asked a legitimate and interesting question, to which you have no answer, knowledge in the area, or funny or thoughful interjection to make. So, why don’t you just shut the fuck up about it?

ha! This is exactly why 95% of the time when you see me “out” I am wearing jeans and a hoodie! If you don’t like me for who I am (and I am a hoodie-wearing-no-makeup-and-never-do-my-hair-bum) then you can fuck off. :slight_smile: It’s crazy though, I think I get hit on more when I’m wearing bummy clothes than when I do dress up, once in a blue moon.

Back on topic, it’s not a wrist tat, but here’s mine.