wrist tats

True I don’t have the experience that most people on these boards would as I am still a young’n, but I’m just stating my opinion that I’ve created from my experience, which is different then yours obviously. True some girls do dress like that, I see couples in the mall all the time or igrls by themselves wearing the smallest of skirts and a shirt I would expect a 4 year old girl to wear, and I wonder both why she would wear something like that in public and put herself through that and why her boyfriend would agree with it, not saying he should control what she wears, but I certainly wouldn’t agree to go out in public with Nicole dressed like a tramp because I know what she would go through because of it.

Anyways, long pointless paragraph, tattoo’s are a good way for some people to remember loved ones they have lost, or things they have gone through. Some people carry say…a watch that their grandfather had given them, some get a tattoo to remember him by.

:offtopic: we suck, sorry for jacking your thread.

I like this kid’s thinking…you ( young’n and all ) seem to portray your point better than most of the guys on this board. (No one specific just a generalization ) You look outside the box.

wait…I thought we were talking about painted engine bays??? where’d all this tattoo nonsense come in?

I want my first tattoo to be barbed wire around my left bicep, that one really hits me emotionally

I hope ur not serious matt? I mean to each their own but that is soooooooo played out.

:rofl:…didn’t I just see you on the corner in a T with cut sleeves???

:bowrofl:

nope

Somehow this got around to girls who wear tats, and I think most girls only understand one part of a man…and they are good at catering to that part.

The problem is, most men are concerned with more than just taking care of their members, and the girls don’t know why they won’t stick around.

Show me a hot girl with a tramp stamp, fake tan, and tongue or nose ring, and I am thinking…:idhitit: 2 times…

I’m not thinking…I’d like to introduce her to my mother.

Ya, don’t fuck with lil o 'bob he wil lscratch ur eyes out:eek:

exactly not everyone is looking just to fuck a girl anymore… it usually come with age, you start thinking about finding a wife.

Yeah, and who wants to marry a girl that’s been using her piercings and tan to get laid in bars for the past 10 years?

OFF TOPIC…that has to be the sweetest thing you may have ever said!! lol

:idb:

I see Bob’s point…

well its true. i would rather have a girl that i had a good thing with at this point in life than a fuck buddy. more than likely a girl that is worried about looks and that stuff isn’t gonna be one that cares about being in a serious relationship. i’m at the point, i’m not gonna date a girl just to do it and get the benifits of having a girl. i’m looking for a wife or atleast a girl that i can build towards that.

i mean i was really serious about one girl. the logistics just didn’t work out. if i was here and she was there… best person i ever met. she happend to be an amputee from her right thigh down. so i clearly do not hold anything physical against a girl. its just with experience girls that apprear a certain way usually have the matching attitude.

And it’s only getting worse because, sad to say it, the media of all things makes this seem like it is ok to young girls…I’m not even that old and I’m even noticing younger and younger girls are wearing clothes they shouldn’t (slutty outfits and such) and having sex…

MTV shall ruin the world one day!

hey can we back on topic…damnit!! this is my topic!!! im playing. i love it. lets get it on. fight fight fight. i love tattoos. i want a sleeve but im too much of a pussy to go all the way down.
tramp stamp is not a bad thing its just a label nothing about it
hey im a guy and i have a tongue pierced doesnt mean anything
i have a tribal tattoo and a chinese symbol (being covered up soon)
i didnt get them to fit in or to be like someone else
anyways can we get some tattoo pics?

there are some in the last few pages…

if i were you, i wouldnt get xXx or sxe inked on you anywhere. i have seen way to many people who lost the edge when they got older but have the ink still.

i was in your shoes before, wanting to get xXx on my inner forearm. But i didnt. glad i didnt, as i will enjoy a beer every 6 months or so w/ my meal or nurse a guiness as i b.s.

That goes back to your opinion of what being sxe is… do you smoke? do you fuck? do you drink? do you use caffien? (sp?) Do you use over the counter drugs? To me, sxe was no drinking no smoking no drugs. I wouldnt even take medicene or aspirin. that is how i took being sxe. Aside from having a beer every now and then, i still go by all that shit.

shit i like the xXx just because of the design.
but then again who knows ive wanted this for awhile
so who knows